NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Kesler throws a cheap cross check at the end of every play. Grade A piece of shit

Sometimes when I feel blue I watch the video of Domi knocking him out and I feel better immediately.

hvWG0Us_d.jpg

Sometimes when I feel blue I watch the video of Domi knocking him out and I feel better immediately.

Totally forgot about this.

LMAO @ him holding on for dear life of the pant leg of the ref

{<jordan}

Kesler is probably the guy that I most look forward to getting their ass kicked since Avery's bitch ass retired.

Kesler is probably the guy that I most look forward to getting their ass kicked since Avery's bitch ass retired.
How dare you sir. Avery was a victim of cheap shots every time he touched the ice.
143hqwy.jpg

How dare you sir. Avery was a victim of cheap shots every time he touched the ice.
143hqwy.jpg

Still wish when he booped Thomas in the back of the head Thomas had taken his stick and smashed him across the head withit instead of just the face wash.

EDIT:
I know Thomas is a bit of a renowned hot head and he punched some dude with the waffle still on in that clip but I gotta wonder if it wasn't Avery there would have been no reaction.

I'd have laughed so hard if Hornqvist had hurt himself doing this... nevermind how lulzy it is that he fucked up his visor selling it.

What the fuck.. did he not see him? That's almost how it seems, because what kind of asshole goes for a hip check in practice?
My buddy suggested that they were running two different drills and they overlapped. Either way its a freaky ass thing to happen in the 'yoffs.

What the fuck.. did he not see him? That's almost how it seems, because what kind of asshole goes for a hip check in practice?

Yeah, he definitely didn't see him... great coaching Hakstol, guys running into each other at practice.

Even on an off day these fucking dipshits lose.

Yeah, he definitely didn't see him... great coaching Hakstol, guys running into each other at practice.

Even on an off day these fucking dipshits lose.

I felt so bad for him, you can see he knows he's fucked, tosses the stick and goes fetal. Great player, shitty way to miss the playoffs. Fuck, it could even affect his next contract if it becomes a recurring problem, which many injuries do.

Oof. That's a pretty egregious cross check on Stall. How does a ref miss that ?

Jackets should’ve just let the second goal stand so they would be facing “2 goal lead Washington” and thus guaranteeing their comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back