NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avalanche going in dry. Hope this isn't a trap series for Nashville, but they are a slow and steady team in these series, I don't think they'll get too thrown off by a loss here.

Lmao at these sorry ass Predators. Up 2-0 in the series, but the minute they taste what it's like to get fuckin torched they throw cheap shops all game long. I hope they crumble and get booted out of round 1 by the 8th seed Avalanche.

MacKinnon is a bad mofo.

Okay guys, which Division has the most-likeable teams in the post-season?
It's gotta be the Central, right? Those are some pretty inoffensive teams, any of them would be nice stories.

Avs were a solid home team this season. Not surprised they at least take one back.

Lmao at these sorry ass Predators. Up 2-0 in the series, but the minute they taste what it's like to get fuckin torched they throw cheap shops all game long. I hope they crumble and get booted out of round 1 by the 8th seed Avalanche.

MacKinnon is a bad mofo.
<{monica}>

Okay guys, which Division has the most-likeable teams in the post-season?
It's gotta be the Central, right? Those are some pretty inoffensive teams, any of them would be nice stories.

Central.
Team: Avalanche, tbh.

Nathan MacKinnon is a badass in every sense of the word on the ice, probably the fastest skater in the NHL, but a totally grounded dude off the ice. Huge fan of that youngster, and that goal he made on Jared Spurgeon his rookie season in the playoff was one of the most incredible and exciting goals I've ever seen.

Penalty kill woke the ducks up a little bit. Prob the best they’ve looked all series lol

Closest thing we'll ever see to Iverson in the NHL, tbh.

Avs mauling Trashville.

Mackinnon with a pair. Dudes a beast.

Rinne pulled

Central.
Team: Avalanche, tbh.

Nathan MacKinnon is a badass in every sense of the word on the ice, probably the fastest skater in the NHL, but a totally grounded dude off the ice. Huge fan of that youngster, and that goal he made on Jared Spurgeon his rookie season in the playoff was one of the most incredible and exciting goals I've ever seen.
Crazy that Cole Harbour has (pop.25000) has given us two #1 picks. He's a gem for sure, he can do it all, and fast.

Lmaooooo. As I sit here praising him...

MacKinnon scores again, Rinne pulled, fuck the Predz.

Crazy that Cole Harbour has (pop.25000) has given us two #1 picks. He's a gem for sure, he can do it all, and fast.

That city must be a concentration camp for hockey.

Hey Cucks, you might want to stop giving up odd man rushes.

Hey Cucks, you might want to stop giving up odd man rushes.
BRUTAL - Start a 2 on 1 because the duck literally forgot he had legs and slammed into the wall with no one around -> goal. 1 minute later -> another rush -> give up goal -> run your own goalie

Ducks look decent in the offensive zone but lmfao at their defense

Lol at that goofy looking fuck in the neon t-shirt behind the sharks bench.

Subban elbows MacKinnon in the head, Avs fans booing him to hell all game prior for punching another Avalanche player in the face... Fuck that dude.

"Subban sucks" echos throughout Pepsi Center.

Colorado has great fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back