NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

It's cool that Kariya and Selanne are going in at the same time. I didn't realize Andreychuk had those kind of numbers.

It's cool that Kariya and Selanne are going in at the same time. I didn't realize Andreychuk had those kind of numbers.

Andreychuk has been long overdue. Was never close to being the best player in the league but his body of work speaks for itself.

Brings up the age old HOF argument peak vs longevity. Kariya was one of the best players in the league but injuries killed his career. Andreychuk played for a very long time but was never elite. I think both deserve consideration.

When Paul retired I remember wanting him to play just a few more games to try and get those 1000 points. He was so close.

Andreychuk has been long overdue. Was never close to being the best player in the league but his body of work speaks for itself.
he was one of the best in front of the net...

When Paul retired I remember wanting him to play just a few more games to try and get those 1000 points. He was so close.
That goal after Stevens obliterated him is the stuff of legends.

If Sakic doesn't get a deal done by the opening of FA he's going to be in a rough spot.

The king of the "garbage goals." Didn't make for great highlights, but a goal is a goal.
garbage or not he was willing to get cross checked and or hacked to Bolivian to get the job done...not many today are willing to sacrifice their body to do that...I am not a fan of his or am a revisionist when it comes to his career...he deserves to be in the HHoF though...as do others that are on the list, but are not in yet...

Oh man, shit's starting to go south quickly in Montreal. Get your popcorn leafs fans. Alzner rumours heating up, Markov wanting 6 mill per for 2 years, Radulov wanting big bucks.

Fallin. For. Dahlin.

I remember the night that happened I was fucked up on shrooms lol

Fucked with my head hard.
Ha, funny how that happens. I actually did shrooms at the Super Bowl party for Pats vs. Seahawks, it had been years, I still can't properly process the final play. Fucking Patriots, ruining my trips.

Oh man, shit's starting to go south quickly in Montreal. Get your popcorn leafs fans. Alzner rumours heating up, Markov wanting 6 mill per for 2 years, Radulov wanting big bucks.

Fallin. For. Dahlin.
I like alzner but yikes. His injuries are just too much to ignore. I thought I read somewhere that he admitted one of his hands is perma fucked.

Fallin. For. Dahlin.

seinfeldpopcorn-gif.gif

Fallin. For. Dahlin.

Unless you're going to trade us Price for a bag of popcorn don't count on it ;)

Brings up the age old HOF argument peak vs longevity. Kariya was one of the best players in the league but injuries killed his career. Andreychuk played for a very long time but was never elite. I think both deserve consideration.

How is Kariya one of the best players in his time and Andreychuk not? Kariya hit 40+ goals 3x as did Andreychuk. And Andreychuk has more 30+ goal seasons than Kariya, and definitely a lot more 20+ goal seasons.

baseball hof > hockey hof. lol @ putting in on owner for what .... beign an owner?

McDavid getting paid fromt eh look sof it. 13.25/8 years.

Back