NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

Rumors Gardiner was traded for Seabrook. Any truth guys?

I haven't seen any ''Is Seabrook better than Keith?'' threads pop up yet, so it's probably not true.

Who knows how they'll all turn out.. but I believe if Pettersson lives up to his potential (a big if), he could be one of the top centers in the league. Backstrom like. Whereas I see glass likely settling into a good two-way 2c position. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but we already have one of those in Horvat (who I'm a huge fan of).

The canucks severely lack high-end, elite, first line talent. From our standpoint, I'm willing to take a bit of a risk for something like that, over a more sure thing like Glass.

We'll probably never see a generational talent like McDavid in Vancouver, so moves like this are about as close as we can get.

I would definitely not argue that Pettersson is not a homerun swing. I'm just saying Glass is looking like a Scheifele kinda center, but just further along in his development and with some higher end skill and razzle dazzle to his game. Not saying he'll turn out that well, but he was personally my pick if we somehow ended up with the 5th overall. Probably 4th as well.

Regardless, the canucks had themselves a good draft. Kole Lind is a good prospect. Gadjovich, while not my style, did score 46 goals this year. DiPietro is feisty as all hell.

Rumors Gardiner was traded for Seabrook. Any truth guys?

tenor.gif

Was laughing at the thought of trading a young talented d, for a 32 year old, mediocre defender with a 7 million dollar cap hit for the next 6 years.

Last edited:
Sakic refused to trade Duchene to NYI for Hamonic and a 2018 1st.

What a fucking retard.

Jesus christ thats horrible

Right?

Will probably get one of the post lockout buyouts.

What a fucking retard.

He'll probably get more from someone else. Or maybe not, seeing as how Hall only got the Oilers Larsson.

Hmmm, he might have gone full retard.

What a fucking retard.
Yikes. He'd even be out of conference. Flames sure jumped on that when the time came, you'd think the worst defensive team in the League would too.

He'll probably get more from someone else. Or maybe not, seeing as how Hall only got the Oilers Larsson.

Hmmm, he might have gone full retard.

2018 firsts are not to be traded lightly. I can name probably 15 guys already who are poised to be impact players.

Sakic is pulling a reverse Mike Millbury: he's keeping the Islanders from making a terrible mistake.

I dont like Panarin for Brandon Saad. They should have made the trade with someone else. Like Panarin for Duchene, or even for Drouin. I have been hearing for a while the Leafs want to trade JVR. If the Hawks want someone to play with Toews, JVR is perfect. He just stands in front of net getting rebounds.

I dont like Panarin for Brandon Saad. They should have made the trade with someone else. Like Panarin for Duchene, or even for Drouin. I have been hearing for a while the Leafs want to trade JVR. If the Hawks want someone to play with Toews, JVR is perfect. He just stands in front of net getting rebounds.

cap hit bro. Drouin makes too much. The Hawks are salary cap fucked.

Selanne and Kariya together, i'm so pumped!

The reason Panarin for Drouin didn't go down was because Stevie wanted a dman in return. Drouin makes less than Saad. Also...

Back