NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when they showed him in the owners booth i legit asked "wtf is Eli there?" any chance Lurie and papa Archie are "friends"?

Same here. LMAO!

BTW - awesome av. As @RR will tell you, Hagler was my favorite all time fighter when i was growing up. .

This is the worst fucking SB ever. Bradt is going to hang 3 tdd on these cans @PolishHeadlock

Late 80s to mid-90s had a string of stinkers.

Watching some old super bowls on NFL films I think super bowl 5 was the worst game: Baltimore vs Dallas. For all of the hype over Jets beating the Colts, that was actually a shitty game. I guess watching it live and in the moment must have been something but on film it sucked as well.

So was Carson wentz reslly that good?
Or is it just the system?

People already sleeping on the Eagles against NE.

PHI were favorites to go to the SB before Wentz got hurt. Nothing else has changed and with this game against MIN, Foles is now playing nearly as well as Carson could have. Add in the best front 4 in the NFL against a very susceptible o-line(they got crushed for 3 quarters) and this is shaping up to be a great matchup.

26907912_1663016157125371_2323138724819153648_n.jpg

Polish bless.

I will admit that I came into a 36 page thread looking to see Minnesota be shit on. I was not disappointed. Do you think goat Brady and Gronk are laughing now how they’re gonna win by 21? Fucking Foles throws for his 4th interception.

Did you miss Foles last 3 games?

The Vikings suck.
Hes played some great ball in the post season though. Even against Atl he was very efficient.

78% completions, 600 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, 9.5 YPA, and a 122 passer rating.

Cant ask for much better than that. If they win it will probably be due to the defense, but hes still doing his job.

I will admit that I came into a 36 page thread looking to see Minnesota be shit on. I was not disappointed. Do you think goat Brady and Gronk are laughing now how they’re gonna win by 21? Fucking Foles throws for his 4th interception.
Gronk is probably laughing at trying to remember his name. Karma came calling for that dirty shot on the Bills player.

Foles hasnt thrown a pick yet in the post season btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back