Reaction score
bradyrings.jpg

https://media0.giphy.com/media/10YDcM18KiVPO0/giphy.gif

Edit:
Thank you for the poll

Savage
26992193_1524670610985575_5041329036615382465_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bill don’t fuck with conference championship trophies. All about that Ricky Bobby life.

They better not forget to thank the refs.

I really respect the hell out of those cheating, ref’s silver spoon fed pieces of shit, but man Id have liked a SB of some new teams.

Belichek making sure to stay ahead of his Protoge' Saban on the totem poll of their respective levels.

What’s the chances Kraft starts putting cyborg pieces on Brady to keep this shit going another decade?

I really respect the hell out of those cheating, ref’s silver spoon fed pieces of shit, but man Id have liked a SB of some new teams.

Part of me wanted a Jags/Vikings SB. That would've been amazing. However, I can't pass up Tom going for #6.

Thielen time
giphy.gif

Part of me wanted a Jags/Vikings SB. That would've been amazing. However, I can't pass up Tom going for #6.
I can imagine.

Cool to see the history be written and all, but its just kind of repetitive at this point lol.

Damn. Jags coach is still talking about that delay of game.

I can imagine.

Cool to see the history be written and all, but its just kind of repetitive at this point lol.

Hahaha I agree.

I know it gets laughed at, but I felt the same way when Jimmie Johnson won 5 straight NASCAR titles. I hated him with a passion and wanted ANYBODY else to win. Now he's tied for the most with 7 and I respect the hell out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back