NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks from today I'll be a diehard lifelong Pats fan. Fuck the Eagles.
b4486fef85f421ba45b22bdb3a975782--tv-quotes-random-quotes.jpg

DArryl Strawberry had 30HRs and 75 RBIs in his 1983 rookie season. Made $32,000 IIRC.

Straw was a great natural hitter. Dude was on crack and still tossed up 30 hrs. Gooden was insane too. Wsdted talent

This is the worst fucking SB ever. Bradt is going to hang 3 tdd on these cans @PolishHeadlock

Straw was a great natural hitter. Dude was on crack and still tossed up 30 hrs. Gooden was insane too. Wsdted talent
Had a huge peckah by all accounts as well.

LMAO, I love that gif. He lowered his head a little before the pole like he was a running back. <Lmaoo>
LOL I agree. That crazy fucker actually thought he was going to hulk smash his way thru that pillar...

Hats off to the Vikings coaching staff sticking with that terrible offensive game plan.

48 pass attempts for a QB on the road when he was not “feeling it” really sums it up.

Hats off to the Vikings coaching staff sticking with that terrible offensive game plan.

48 pass attempts for a QB on the road when he was not “feeling it” really sums it up.

Well they were down big so they had to throw

Thats what the Eagles have done all season to teams

Still need a gif of 65 on Jacksonville doing the twist after a first down run play.

I'm really hoping the Eagles can pull this off. I'm tired of seeing the same teams every year. Pats in the NFL. GS and Cleveland in the NBA. I need freshness. Unless the Broncos want to start winning the SB every year, that would be fine.

Nick Foles hanging 38 on that Minnesota D... Jeez

No shit. The Eagles were playing lights out, and Minnesota had no answers. That was embarrassing to say the least.

Plus side, I can stop making my weekends revolve around football now since there's no point in watching the Superbowl, everybody knows the Pats will win, Brady will get his nuts slobbered on again, and their fans will become even more insufferable. Yada yada.

Darryl can't of been on crack in his rookie season. It didn't hit the streets until a couple of years later.

IIRC his cascade of substance abuse when: alcohol -> coke -> crack. Probably didn't hit the rock until he went to LA. Great -- but sad -- 30 for 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back