Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foles future GOAT

joe-montana-3.jpg

I enjoy Canner and his shenanigans.

I enjoy watching him fight....when he actually does it that it is

But im fucking tired of him holding divisions hostage. Defend , vacate or get stripped. Trash talking is lame when you stall and never defend

But anyway this is a discussion for the heavies

I'm not even sure NFC East teams are rooting for the Pats. After all, if the Pats win they overtake Dallas on the Most Super Bowls list, joining Pittsburgh at six. Man it's insane that all of those have come under one quarterback.
One quarterback, and one camera!

If you took joy in the death of such a fuckin goof I would question your sensibilities.

snabto3zmfpeccwcpaqf.gif

LMAO, I love that gif. He lowered his head a little before the pole like he was a running back. <Lmaoo>

I'm not even sure NFC East teams are rooting for the Pats. After all, if the Pats win they overtake Dallas on the Most Super Bowls list, joining Pittsburgh at six. Man it's insane that all of those have come under one quarterback.

Two weeks from today I'll be a diehard lifelong Pats fan. Fuck the Eagles.

Honestly I don't doubt them until maybe the 90s.

NBA and MLB players were making millions in the late 70s early 80s.

I don't think NFL players were making millions until the late 80s early 90s.

They used to make more money by getting into the playoffs. Now they get paid less for post season games than regular season games.

He's probably on some designer stuff ee haven't even heard of yet lol. I'm sure he's seen T4 a few timesvas well
Shoot me some free roidz dawg, I'm sick of lingering pains. Fuck a having a bad ankle at 30 years old lmao

I need some test & hgh ASAP

I wonder which side the crowd will be in Minny ?

Eagles side : Because....the Pats

Pats : Because Eagles just steamrolled the Vikings and prevented them from having an historical occasion of watching their team at home in the SB.

Or split

There won't be any Minnesota fans at the game. Those who haven't committed suicide will have crawled into a hole until next season.

Shoot me some free roidz dawg, I'm sick of lingering pains. Fuck a having a bad ankle at 30 years old lmao

I need some test & hgh ASAP

If you come to Houston I'll hook you up. I can't ship anything. Those are fed charges now.

Seriously, drive down here and I gotcha. I need about a weeks notice. I'll pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back