NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough people talking about Jimmy GQ, about to earn his 3rd ring. Well on his way to being the GOAT

He just got 79k for the Pats beating the Jags.

jimmy.jpeg

So fans with season tickets might get the opportunity to purchase tickets for $950 for nosebleed seats. Other tickets are selling at around $5,000. The stadium only holds 66,675 but can be expanded to 73,000 for a Super Bowl. They didn't want to build it with more seats because they had trouble selling tickets to avoid blackouts. I don't know why the NFL holds a Super Bowl in such a small venue.

So fans with season tickets might get the opportunity to purchase tickets for $950 for nosebleed seats. Other tickets are selling at around $5,000. The stadium only holds 66,675 but can be expanded to 73,000 for a Super Bowl. They didn't want to build it with more seats because they had trouble selling tickets to avoid blackouts. I don't know why the NFL holds a Super Bowl in such a small venue.

I live 3 hours from the city where it is happening, and superbowl weekend even the hotels in my shithole town are sold out. The TC metro area isn't built for events like that, but they still try to get the fucking Olympics every few years. Brilliance at its finest, let me tell ya.

Philadelphia bakeries are discontinuing Boston Cream donuts until after the Super Bowl.

I hope you have good insurances if you live downtown Philly and the Eagles win.

I hope you have good insurances if you live downtown Philly and the Eagles win.
I hope they get a Failcans level collapse in the 4th. I want to see the destruction that level of ass-pain will unleash.

I hope they get a Failcans level collapse in the 4th. I want to see the destruction that level of ass-pain will unleash.

Birds teams tend to collapse against the Pats at the SB. Seahawks did in 2014 and Falcons did last year. We should be fine lol

Win, they riot. Lose, they also riot.

The crowd will be more tame if they lose, we went through this in 2004. It was not as crazy as 2008.

If they win the city is fucked.

Our Beagle was freaking out last night because of all the cheering, car honking, fireworks and gunshots.

We're putting him in a kennel outside the city for Super Bowl Sunday lol

The crowd will be more tame if they lose, we went through this in 2004. It was not as crazy as 2008.

Our Beagle was freaking out last night because of all the cheering, car honking, fireworks and gunshots.

My buddy I mentioned that is a diehard Eagles fan also has a Beagle lol.

How close are you to the stadiums ?

Pats doing sexual favors for the refs?
200w.gif

Two plays later.

Which ultimately led to..

Screen_Shot_2018_01_21_at_10.36.05_PM.0.png

How close are you to the stadiums ?

Like 6 miles.

But that doesn't matter, this will be a city wide event. The bars will be packed and if they win the people will unload out into the streets and climb on top of anything they can find. People will try to flip cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back