NFL Discussion v37: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll see how that goes for them. History says you cant buy a team more often than not.
Opinions on DJ Fluker? Ever since the Chargers cut him NYG people were wondering if they'd sign him. Now he's here and I've heard every opinion possible of him. From total can to a guy who will add toughness. Debate over guard vs. tackle.
He sucks shit.

We'll see how that goes for them. History says you cant buy a team more often than not.

He sucks shit.
Teams need to realize they are not the Yankees and this is not baseball

Jags have plenty of talent from the draft as well. I feel like that team is a QB + Coach (huge ifs) from clicking as a pretty good team..

He sucks shit.

So a nice, solid lateral move. Cool.

And yea the Jags feel like a team thrown together with glue and free agency splurges at this point.

Hahahah you know what I mean dammit! It must say something good about Detroit and what they are doing though. We are a serviceable offensive line away from being back in the Super Bowl (yes, WE. I play OLB, offensive left bench) and while Detroit is trending up, they aren't on our level yet.

But yeah seriously, fuck you guys for getting the lesbian singer K.D. Lang hahaha dammit

I'd be pretty pissed if I was a Hawks fan. Rustle can't keep taking that much punishment.
I am, I worry about Russell being able to take more face buried in ass naked pictures with his wife.

Wondering what it says about our O-line scheme that made him choose Detroit. It probably comes down to money, but he also may not like the zbs or what cable was saying. Who knows at this point but it sure does have my groin in an uproar.

An uproarious groin if you will

I am, I worry about Russell being able to take more face buried in ass naked pictures with his wife.

Wondering what it says about our O-line scheme that made him choose Detroit. It probably comes down to money, but he also may not like the zbs or what cable was saying. Who knows at this point but it sure does have my groin in an uproar.

Or maybe he just says fuck the Seahawks? I say that too

Or maybe he just says fuck the Seahawks? I say that too
Yeah but nobody is offering you a contract.

superbowl48_chancellor_hit_on_thomas.gif

Jags should just say fuck it and trade their second or third round pick to the Cowboys for Romo

Bucs signed JJ Wilcox, solid depth and rotation player

Ex-RB turned Safety who was juuust really starting to pull it all together, really would've liked to keep him. Hard hitter who can make some plays, missed a lot of tackles trying to light people up early in his career. Took horrible angles, but he really took a step up in that department this past season. Can make some splash plays, but his real calling is lighting people up.

5690490_watch-dallas-cowboys-safety-jj-wilcox_75c19881_m.gif

JJe.gif

JJs.gif

civilian-gets-trucked-during-bears-cowboys.gif

Glad that Lang decided to go to a shit team like Sitton did

<BronTroll1>

Hes also from Michigan and was a Lions fan growing up, that was definitely a factor too

<41>

Hes a great player though, should help them. I knew he wasnt going to get re-signed, they werent going to spend 10 million a year on a guard especially since both of the tackles are locked up already for awhile. Bakhtiari would have been worth a trillion in this market if he didnt get re-signed in September (LT that made 2nd team all pro and is only 25)

Foles to the Eagles. Maybe Chase can sign a cheap one year deal in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back