NFL Discussion v37: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it was stupid, no matter how innocent he needs to avoid piling up negative headlines. That said - who hasn't seen this type of shit from 21 year old kids partying? **Still risks the ban hammer

As a recent college grad I can confidently say that most I've seen don't and the ones who do are pretty trashy and dumb, but I'm not gonna sit here and say he should be in trouble or anything given all of the information available.

Am I looking at this wrong? People on twitter are freaking out. I say, the onus is on her to make it a big deal. If she doesn't, then it isn't. Basically, if she doesn't care..I don't. Also, the opposite applies though. If she DOES care (and she may, I don't know fully yet) then it is a pretty damn big deal.

Idk, I just think that keeping your hands to yourself (even while drunk) is a lot less difficult than some people make it out to be lol. It's pretty easy to not do what he did... Either way it doesn't reflect well on Zeke.

Idk, I just think that keeping your hands to yourself (even while drunk) is a lot less difficult than some people make it out to be lol. It's pretty easy to not do what he did... Either way it doesn't reflect well on Zeke.

I agree, if nothing else at all, it's a horrible look. She didn't seem bothered by it, but she didn't seem too damn excited about it either. Who knows, control yourself and your actions when drinking young man lol

Am I looking at this wrong? People on twitter are freaking out. I say, the onus is on her to make it a big deal. If she doesn't, then it isn't. Basically, if she doesn't care..I don't. Also, the opposite applies though. If she DOES care (and she may, I don't know fully yet) then it is a pretty damn big deal.

Why do you work yourself up so much? lol. You have this need to white knight at every opportunity.

Honestly, who gives a shit what randoms on Twitter say? They only deal in extremes/absolutes

For the record, from the stories Ive heard so far it doesnt seem like that big of a thing

Why do you work yourself up so much? lol. You have this need to white knight at every opportunity.

Honestly, who gives a shit what randoms on Twitter say? They only deal in extremes/absolutes

For the record, from the stories Ive heard so far it doesnt seem like a big deal.

It's not about being worked up. It's conversation, I asked to make sure I wasn't coming off as a "white knight", honestly.

Lmao

You're silly.

I agree, if nothing else at all, it's a horrible look. She didn't seem bothered by it, but she didn't seem too damn excited about it either. Who knows, control yourself and your actions when drinking young man lol

Youre all over the place, man

There were tweets all over it lol "Why wasn't he arrested for sexual assault"

Well, probably cause she wanted the D. That doesn't look forceful to me lol Tacky and trashy, yes. Sexual assault? I doubt it. It's just a picture though. So shit, you never know.
The wheels for this event were put in motion the day he stepped into the pots shop in Seattle. And this is only the first picture, I expect around 8 or 9 new cases to come to light because his infection of reefer madness doesn't allow him the time necessary to find his rape victims.

Too bad honestly, had a bright career before injecting lethal amounts of the pots.

LOL. Gotta believe!

I do think it's a good signing- much needed depth at NT after Poe departs at only a percentage of the price
As long as they draft well again the West is wide open. Gotta stop shitting the bed in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back