NFL Discussion v37: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eagles have to trade Chase Daniels or cut him, and face a $7m cap hit. Doesn't make sense

50 catches next year , book it.

(I totally understand how silly it is to be so excited over a FB)

Disgusting display of sexual assault. Career over? Has to be banned for at least 2017 and 2018

*Social justice warriors

There were tweets all over it lol "Why wasn't he arrested for sexual assault"

Well, probably cause she wanted the D. That doesn't look forceful to me lol Tacky and trashy, yes. Sexual assault? I doubt it. It's just a picture though. So shit, you never know.

There were tweets all over it lol "Why wasn't he arrested for sexual assault"

Well, probably cause she wanted the D. That doesn't look forceful to me lol Tacky and trashy, yes. Sexual assault? I doubt it. It's just a picture though. So shit, you never know.
Agent said they were together later on, sounds like Zeke smashed

Lol good. I have to be careful now, how I judge. After the whole Hardy debacle, and me being absolutely convinced he wasn't an awful person.

Speaking of..

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...oy-greg-hardy-fall-grace-took-away-now-nobody

Former Cowboy Greg Hardy on fall from grace: 'I took it away from myself. Now I’m nobody'

Lol at Hardy. I read the article and i don't buy anything he says. Dude is a piece of shit. Not sure on Zeke. I hadn't heard that until I read it here. Obviously my first inclination is to suggest death by lethal injection but i may settle for the electric chair

Disgusting display of sexual assault. Career over? Has to be banned for at least 2017 and 2018

*Social justice warriors
I'm not personally offended and the girl apparently didn't care either. However, it shows that he isn't the brightest bulb. Why do anything that could risk getting the ginger hammer pissed when you are already under investigation by the NFL?

I'm not personally offended and the girl apparently didn't care either. However, it shows that he isn't the brightest bulb. Why do anything that could risk getting the ginger hammer pissed when you are already under investigation by the NFL?
Because most football players are dumb.

I agree it was stupid, no matter how innocent he needs to avoid piling up negative headlines. That said - who hasn't seen this type of shit from 21 year old kids partying? **Still risks the ban hammer

c1sgn0cwgaqxdtb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back