NFL Discussion v37: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the incident that ultimately led to Bork getting the boot was Bork acting like a whiny bitch? Shocking news. You have any inside info on this @RR

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ation-was-last-straw-for-texans-and-osweiler/
raw

So the incident that ultimately led to Bork getting the boot was Bork acting like a whiny bitch? Shocking news. You have any inside info on this RR?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ation-was-last-straw-for-texans-and-osweiler/

That's accurate outside of they didn't need to be held back. BOB was doing the majority of the yelling but Brock did yell back. BOB didn't pyt his arm out either. He stood in front of him and when Brock would try to go around he kept doing it. Coaches and a couple players grabbed each to de-escalate the shouting match. They didn't get along all season for the most part

Lang to the Lions. Nice in division steal.

Tay Train visiting the Jags.

Guess they dont believe in drafting lol.

Now the Lions can focus strictly on LB, the secondary and a RB (they love Mixon).

Wagner and Lang are fill their two holes on the line l.

Now the Lions can focus strictly on LB, the secondary and a RB (they love Mixon).

Wagner and Lang are fill their two holes on the line l.
I would have a tough time drafting Mixon. I understand he was only "standing his ground" in the video and I would be scared of a small woman slapping me too. But show a little goddamn restraint man.

tenor.gif

I would have a tough time drafting Mixon. I understand he was only "standing his ground" in the video and I would be scared of a small woman slapping me too. But show a little goddamn restraint man.

tenor.gif

I think he's a complete piece of shit and would never draft him nor do I want the Lions to, but they love the guys talent and have always been willing to take on questionable guys. He could lead the Lions to a SB win and be named MVP and my opinion of him wouldn't change. If they draft him though unfortunately I have to root for the scumbag to do well.

Sidney jones, cb from Washington, tore his Achilles at his pro day. Fucking brutal, dude was expected to be the one of if not the first cb off the board in the draft. Poor guy
That cost him millions

Opinions on DJ Fluker? Ever since the Chargers cut him NYG people were wondering if they'd sign him. Now he's here and I've heard every opinion possible of him. From total can to a guy who will add toughness. Debate over guard vs. tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back