NFL Discussion v37: Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@therealdope don beebe cant run a 4.21 40. That's preposterous.

The only white guy to ever run a 4.21(actually timed in game regaled with full pads and helmet at around 3.87 speed) was a prime @Breakitdown. And he did it 5 minutes after waking up from a nap, without stretching.

Did that dude at the combine who ran that insane time really injure himself?

@therealdope don beebe cant run a 4.21 40. That's preposterous.

The only white guy to ever run a 4.21(actually timed in game regaled with full pads and helmet at around 3.87 speed) was a prime @Breakitdown. And he did it 5 minutes after waking up from a nap, without stretching.

In the far reaches of BrokenRecord's colon he probably believes he's gone 3.95 like Walter Dix (on a track).

Rams need to save cap room for resigning Donald. Snead will find a way to screw this up though.

Last edited:
Patriots offered the Saints their first for Cooks and NO turned it down

Yeah, they wanted a higher pick. Can't blame them.

I can't either but it's surprising to see NE offering a first in a trade for a player. Typically it's the other way around. I know they think really highly of Cooks though

I can't either but it's surprising to see NE offering a first in a trade for a player. Typically it's the other way around. I know they think really highly of Cooks though

Belichick couldn't stop talking about him after the joint practices. lol

If Saints don't get any better offers, think they take the 32nd? It's better than nothing and they could use any picks to help that defense.

If Saints don't get any better offers, think they take the 32nd? It's better than nothing and they could use any picks to help that defense.

From what I've read it sounds like they already have better offers on the table.

There's a lot of interest in Cooks

From what I've read it sounds like they already have better offers on the table.

Iggles are going to give up 1+ more.

bucs seem set on desean jackson

Should be. Dude is a beast, but 1st plus more? Yikes

Should be. Dude is a beast, but 1st plus more? Yikes

I'd rather have Cooks then any WR in this draft but it obviously depends on what "more constitutes. A 6th or a 7th I'd be ok with but beyond that it's starting to get too high a price tag

I'd rather have Cooks then any WR in this draft but it obviously depends on what "more constitutes. A 6th or a 7th I'd be ok with but beyond that it's starting to get too high a price tag

Exactly. Would be more than happy just giving up a 1st but more early picks on top of it. I would just say no thanks, and back off.

Pats and B Marsh reportedly have mutual interest...

Bears are still in on Jeffery as well. Hope he comes back, but I have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back