New Canadian Party!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
You can't be serious. Read your own damned post again. You said the Libs would not get reelected because of too many fuckups and cited that issue particularly as one of them. So, want to try again?

Calm down bud. I said they wouldn’t win another majority. Let’s remember there were multiple polls in the past months that showed if an election were held at the time of polling, the Liberals would not have been expected to win. When I’m talking about fuckups, I’m talking about voter perception. Now, are you prepared to argue that the majority of Canadians do not perceive the Khadr payment to be a fuckup?

This is not an adequate answer. How is it the fault of the Trudeau government that the Harper government shipped this guy off to be tortured? How is this Trudeau's fuck up for respecting the rule of law? I'm not even saying people shouldn't be upset about the situation. But to lay this at the feet of the PM is fucking stupid.
Oh man I hope you’re not a Canadian voter...

US has the Military Industrial Complex

Canada has the dairy cartel

I know you're trolling because I've already showed you how wrong the manufactured global progressive liberal ideology really is with evidence a while ago.

The scary part about your post is that @Rebound59 likes it and actually wants Canada to become more progressive.

To the war room:

could you imagine being a Canadian prog that mindlessly supports the turd eater traitor Trudeau?

you have? I call shenanigans

nothing fake about it, you havent proven anything to anyone..... you just talk about "bitter minorities" and such bullshit

Yes I have, countless articles and video evidence has been provided over the years. Stop lying.

Just because I point out the bitterness of some minorities doesn't make it not true either. Also to be fair there's so many minorities that see through the progressive veil and don't want anything to do with it.

This can be a Sketch post, as it's following around another poster like a learning-disabled little brother begging for attention.

I have no misconceptions about my preoccupation with progress. I won't be happy until people like you are living comfortably, with your basic needs assured and your highest potential unlocked. I truly feel that there is - somewhere - a productive way to channel your hatred in a way that doesn't force suffering upon others.

Can't believe I missed this gem.

lol at you having the best interests of me and my country in mind.

<DisgustingHHH>

Calm down bud. I said they wouldn’t win another majority. Let’s remember there were multiple polls in the past months that showed if an election were held at the time of polling, the Liberals would not have been expected to win. When I’m talking about fuckups, I’m talking about voter perception. Now, are you prepared to argue that the majority of Canadians do not perceive the Khadr payment to be a fuckup?
You keep moving the goal posts and suggesting I'm being disingenuous.

So, it's not too many fuckups then, is it? It's propaganda via meme and social media misinforming people, right? Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along. The same tactics that were used to discredit Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump in the US are now being used to try to get Trudeau out of office by creating a false image in the eyes of the public. Marvelous.

Can't believe I missed this gem.

lol at you having the best interests of me and my country in mind.

<DisgustingHHH>

Put down your arms and wrap them around me, you angry little bitch

Edward-Norton-Meets-Bob-In-Fight-Club-Gif.gif

Oh man I hope you’re not a Canadian voter...
Oh man I wish you weren't another troll and instead replied with a factual or logical flaw in anything I said because destroying the likes of you is getting too easy.

Yes I have, countless articles and video evidence has been provided over the years. Stop lying.

Just because I point out the bitterness of some minorities doesn't make it not true either. Also to be fair there's so many minorities that see through the progressive veil and don't want anything to do with it.
na mate, you're clearly mistaken

Oh man I wish you weren't another troll and instead replied with a factual or logical flaw in anything I said because destroying the likes of you is getting too easy.
What you said was garbage how does that sound? Paying a terrorist just because he happened to be a Canadian is bs. I’d rather spend 20 million making sure the likes of him didn’t get a cent. Don’t worry we are gonna show your boy toy the door in 2019. You’re one of the biggest dipshits on this board.

Is it a party @Clippy's house? Bring your own drinks, chips, fried chicken and gummi bears.

What you said was garbage how does that sound? Paying a terrorist just because he happened to be a Canadian is bs. I’d rather spend 20 million making sure the likes of him didn’t get a cent. Don’t worry we are gonna show your boy toy the door in 2019. You’re one of the biggest dipshits on this board.
At least my shit isn't yellow. And keep deflecting. It saves you from having to think about how you're advocating for disregarding the rule of law.

He seems ok except for the fact that he is almost guaranteeing that the worst PM in Canadian history Trudeau wins a 2nd term.

Good news for everyone in Canada except for it's citizens.
I agree with him in principle, and if he led the CPC, I'd be happy. But him doing his own thing, won't be able to do the turfing that needs to be done.

Justin Trudeau routinely gets away with doing things that Donald Trump or a conservative American leader never would in a million years. If Trump was filmed getting pissed off at having to listen to a group of Native American/First Nations leaders for more than a few minutes, it would be the #1 story across the world for a week calling him a racist and endless outrage.

Last edited:
Back