Elections Vivek Ramaswamy: Republican party is "party of losers."

i dont know why your trying hard to defend him. He's still a loser and a psycho .

vivek is a loser and a psycho? man, every republican for the rest of time is gonna get the trump treatment, huh? jesus...

Maybe they should run people who are sane and respectable.

logic of the left: anyone who's to the right of us is evil and or insane and must be stopped at all costs to "protect our democracy" which includes the use of The Trump Treatment (smears, lies, the media, intelligence agencies, and DOJ).

Vivek is the most Trump-like of the group. He isn't running for the Presidency, he is running for the V.P. spot or a cabinet position in a Trump administration.

If one accepts polling, Trump is demolishing the other candidates. Unless Trump is legally disqualified, he is the GOP nominee...for the moment. Haley, DeSantis and Christie must be praying Trump gets disqualified.

Moral means your moral values based on religion or based on whatever. Both pro and anti abortion base their views on this.

Most but not all also base their ideas on morals involved by different medical opinions.

Like when it is a human baby and when it is not or even if it is when a mother has the right to kill it.

I'm suggesting the "moral" stance of anti-abortion proponents is almost exclusively derived from religious ideology. There's practically zero consulting of science and medicine, hence how many "no exceptions" bills currently exist, and how the ones that do are being used. Right now, in many States, if women have at-risk pregnancies they are directly told by the State that their life matters less than the unborn's. I don't see any logical morality behind that.

I also find it comical to excuse killing of animals as alright because they're not human. Doesnt sound like a Godly notion to me if God created all creatures. That's just dominion ideology same as treating women as livestock is.

logic of the left: anyone who's to the right of us is evil and or insane and must be stopped at all costs to "protect our democracy" which includes the use of The Trump Treatment (smears, lies, the media, intelligence agencies, and DOJ).

No one said that. What I said was that they should nominate sane, respectable rightists.

vivek is a loser and a psycho? man, every republican for the rest of time is gonna get the trump treatment, huh? jesus...
Except they are insane. The answer to fighting the drug cartel is to drone strike Mexico? Do you know how many Mexicans live in this country? Going to war with our southern neighbor is idiotic and that automatically disqualifies any candidate for me personally. Then you had Wednesday’s debate and everyone there is horny for war. Tim Scott says “we must be prepared for war with three continents so we need more military funding.” These people aren’t nuts to you?

Except they are insane. The answer to fighting the drug cartel is to drone strike Mexico? Do you know how many Mexicans live in this country? Going to war with our southern neighbor is idiotic and that automatically disqualifies any candidate for me personally

they'd be striking the cartels, not civilians or the mexican government. sounds good to me.

Then you had Wednesday’s debate and everyone there is horny for war. Tim Scott says “we must be prepared for war with three continents so we need more military funding.” These people aren’t nuts to you?

yup, most of the puppets we saw are uniparty shills. same with the left.

I'm suggesting the "moral" stance of anti-abortion proponents is almost exclusively derived from religious ideology. There's practically zero consulting of science and medicine, hence how many "no exceptions" bills currently exist, and how the ones that do are being used. Right now, in many States, if women have at-risk pregnancies they are directly told by the State that their life matters less than the unborn's. I don't see any logical morality behind that.

I also find it comical to excuse killing of animals as alright because they're not human. Doesnt sound like a Godly notion to me if God created all creatures. That's just dominion ideology same as treating women as livestock is.

So you are directly comparing livestock to humans. That's a weak point at best. God then Jesus did not equate them as being equal.
The medical science is when life begins. Give the the hard science rule when life begins. I'll wait but you are not going to find it. At best you find options. Which is where moral beliefs come in.

You find far right that belive at conception and belive that the mothers health as far as pregnancy should be in God's hands. Also it's not the child's fault it's life began as rape. This is far right and a minority. Most belive it is something that should have restrictions on it protecting the unborn child with exceptions in some cases.

While the far left belive in abortion on demand with no restrictions even up to and after the birth. This is the far left and I hope a minority.

Republicans see the majority of their party is center right on this issue and make adjustments. Then the Democrat's needs to do the same.

Were Dubya, Jeb, the RNC not the GOP establishment? If not, who were you referring to?
They didn't lead to Trump.

This comment is what doesn't make any sense. The right wing voting base bought into Trump just like the left bought into Obama. I didn't say anything about disregarding voters, I'm pointing out how awful the establishment candidate was that Trump was the preferred option.
The comment makes perfect sense. If a con man convinces someone to buy into a con, it's not because the other options were good or bad. It's that the swindler was better at selling his con. You're basically blaming the "establishment" that people bought into a con job. They tried to warn people. But the swindled preferred the story they were being sold over the truth because the truth didn't make them feel special and the con did.

It's a pretty standard reason for why people get conned.

You're revising history here. One guy predicted this. The majority of the establishment bent the knee. They continued to support him, even after Jan 6th.
Everyone in the GOP predicted this. You had a large number of the "establishment" come out and say it. They said it on Twitter. They said it in press releases. They said it on the campaign trail. They said it even after he was elected.

As with most things, there's an entire wikipedia page about it. o_O
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...d_the_Donald_Trump_2016_presidential_campaign

Yeah, it's very generic to describe in detail how Trump won the 2016 primary to debunk your claim. What is this nonsensical post?
See above.

The comment makes perfect sense. If a con man convinces someone to buy into a con, it's not because the other options were good or bad. It's that the swindler was better than selling his con. You're basically blaming the "establishment" that people bought into a con job. They tried to warn people. But the swindled preferred the story they were being sold over the truth because the truth didn't make them feel special and the con did.

There's been a movement in some circles of the left to blame their factional rivals for Trump. There have also been a lot of rightists who are anti-anti-Trump who blame the left for Trump. And there have even been some Trumpists who blame other GOP factions for Trump. But it's always seemed obvious to me that the people to blame for Trump are not people who opposed him but the millions who supported (and still support) him. I would say that the biggest mistake that the more-respectable Republicans made was not uniting behind any single candidate in the 2016 primary, though I do think that the party's governing agenda had become pretty generally unpopular, and they covered for that not by changing but by focusing more on culture-war stuff and CTs.

lots of leftists calling out the RNC yet no one from their party. where are the democratic primaries or is biden being installed again? y'all running out in droves to vote for the corrupt kid sniffer again or the american psycho who's also selling out to china and will turn the country into a shit covered homeless hellscape like he did california.

Makes me like him a little more as I'm not some tribal dupe. He has to play the tribal game which is off-putting to me but I understand.

He says a lot of things that resonate with me... Enough over spending and bloated waste, end superfluous agencies and restructure as needed, no getting involved with others military conflicts but support allies with aid and help work on geo political relationships, America first! Secure the border and work to make America great again by focusing on the things damaging our country. Revolutionize our perspectives as citizens of a nation not as warring tribes bent on blaming others for our issues by recognizing a common identity as Americans... No one with half a brain would be against any of that yet the pawns with attack me for supporting it and him for speaking it...

He's polling at 4%, last debate he was at 7%.

Would you really describe him as a winner?

lots of leftists calling out the RNC yet no one from their party. where are the democratic primaries or is biden being installed again? y'all running out in droves to vote for the corrupt kid sniffer again or the american psycho who's also selling out to china and will turn the country into a shit covered homeless hellscape like he did california.

The thread is about Vivek calling the Republicans a party of losers.
It has nothing to do with Democrats. Try to keep up.

Back