New Canadian Party!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

Maxime Bernier the outspoken Libertarian from Quebec who recently broke off from the Conservative party launched his new party today "The Peoples Party". This guy is awesome, basically represents a lot of ethics and values Jordan Peterson does and is calling out the other two parties the cons and libs for being puppets of the dairy cartel. Hes calling out open borders immigration policies and supports the rural population and small business. Polls suggest he could get 17%, splitting the conservative vote and ensuring another 4 years of scumbaggery and childishness by the hands of the biggest cuck in human history. :)

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...t-of-canadians-are-open-to-supporting-maxime/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-peoples-party-canada-1.4823647

Hes calling out open borders immigration policies and supports the rural population and small business.
Sounds pretty sane. And likely has zero chance of winning.

Stupid.
Last time the right got divided in this country it took us years to recover.

Thank the gods he's french and no one will take him seriously.

Maxime Bernier the outspoken Libertarian from Quebec who recently broke off from the Conservative party launched his new party today "The Peoples Party". This guy is awesome, basically represents a lot of ethics and values Jordan Peterson does and is calling out the other two parties the cons and libs for being puppets of the dairy cartel. Hes calling out open borders immigration policies and supports the rural population and small business. Polls suggest he could get 17%, splitting the conservative vote and ensuring another 4 years of scumbaggery and childishness by the hands of the biggest cuck in human history. :)

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...t-of-canadians-are-open-to-supporting-maxime/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-peoples-party-canada-1.4823647

Canadian libertarian. Is this like a Canadian version of me?

An economic progressive and social libertarian?

I ask because I think Canadians are too nice to ever buy into that Ayn Rand, kind of economic libertarianism.

Edit: definitely a Canadian version of me. People's party of Canada. Commie libertarian.

He's just bitter that the dairy mafia ended his chances of being the leader of the Conservatives so he's trying to burn it all down out of spite. This is the biggest gift that Trudope could get.

He's just bitter that the dairy mafia ended his chances of being the leader of the Conservatives so he's trying to burn it all down out of spite. This is the biggest gift that Trudope could get.

I hope so.

I am not a fan of Trudeau, but I'll take him over anything the PCs have to offer.

He seems ok except for the fact that he is almost guaranteeing that the worst PM in Canadian history Trudeau wins a 2nd term.

Good news for everyone in Canada except for it's citizens.

He seems ok except for the fact that he is almost guaranteeing that the worst PM in Canadian history Trudeau wins a 2nd term.

Good news for everyone in Canada except for it's citizens.

Don't you mean Harper?

Don't you mean Harper?
No, Harper has a Masters degree in economics, Trudeau was a drama teacher who plays dress up to pander to minorities and tries to change words like mankind into peoplekind.

Harper wasn't perfect, but at least he was a leader and was seen as one by other countries as opposed to a joke like many see Trudeau as.

I feel that Liberals are the lesser of two evils.

Doug Ford currently confirming my assumptions in my home province.
How? By cutting the bloated Toronto council in half? By putting legalized weed in the hands of the free market, rather than the nanny state?

How? By cutting the bloated Toronto council in half? By putting legalized weed in the hands of the free market, rather than the nanny state?
What, you don't want to smoke some of that dirty 18% gubment weed?

No, Harper has a Masters degree in economics, Trudeau was a drama teacher who plays dress up to pander to minorities and tries to change words like mankind into peoplekind.

Harper wasn't perfect, but at least he was a leader and was seen as one by other countries as opposed to a joke like many see Trudeau as.

While Trudeau is a huge dork, he at least brings some of the issues that concern me to the table. He has talked a big game about reconciliation which is great, but he has really done very little in terms of action.

Harper was / is a total pos that pandered only to big business and corporate interests as conservatives typically do. (Yes liberals do too).

I don't see much of a difference between Liberals or Conservatives except for their stances on social issues and the Liberals are much closer to my own than the PCs.

I would much prefer a left leaning party such as the NDP to be in power for a change, but I doubt we'll see that anytime soon. The Liberals just end up stealing NDP ideas that they think are marketable to potential supporters.

Definitely messing with Toronto council is a huge power grab for him. Using the notwithstanding clause is disgusting. It wasn't eveb part of his 'platform'. Rolling back sex end curriculum, you name it. The guy is garbage and the people who voted for him have the nerve to complain about Wynne?? Give me a break. Talks about saving taxpayers money then immediately gives his family lawyer a job that pays $667000? Fights against raising minimum wage, is anti union, the list goes on. He is just another rich demagogue putting corporations ahead of people. He was a horrible councillor and a bully like his embarrassing brother.

I don't really care about the pot thing one way or another. But he can't take any credit for that, liberals did it and he's just tweaking it a bit.

Stupid.
Last time the right got divided in this country it took us years to recover.

Thank the gods he's french and no one will take him seriously.
Exactly fuck that idiot, wouldn’t shock me if he was working with Trudeau himself to help him win via vote splitting.

Back