New Canadian Party!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Justin Trudeau routinely gets away with doing things that Donald Trump or a conservative American leader never would in a million years. If Trump was filmed getting pissed off at having to listen to a group of Native American/First Nations leaders for more than a few minutes, it would be the #1 story across the world for a week calling him a racist and endless outrage.

Well maybe its because JT has repeatedly said that we need to do more towards reconciliation? That he has already been quite verbal (not as active however) in engaging the Indigenous people here.

Trump is called racist because he refers to an Indigenous person as Pocahontas.

See the difference?

Well maybe its because JT has repeatedly said that we need to do more towards reconciliation? That he has already been quite verbal (not as active however) in engaging the Indigenous people here.

See the difference?

No. I doubt. I repeat my statement. Trump would be getting smeared as a racist in every paper in the world if he acted like that at a meeting with Native American leaders.

And let's make it clear, he refers to a contemptible woman who falsely claimed to be of Native American descent to help advance her career by claiming to be a minority.

See the difference?
Jt has pretty much called Canadians racist. And that the least of the bullshit he has done

Justin Trudeau routinely gets away with doing things that Donald Trump or a conservative American leader never would in a million years. If Trump was filmed getting pissed off at having to listen to a group of Native American/First Nations leaders for more than a few minutes, it would be the #1 story across the world for a week calling him a racist and endless outrage.
LOL there's always a tweet, pic, or vid.
t-Trump-Elizabeth-Warren-Jab.jpg

See the difference?
Indeed. Speaking of which,
Jesse Wente appointed director of Canada's new Indigenous Screen Office
"It's an enormously positive indication of real movement and a desire for real change within our industry," said Wente.

Maxime Bernier the outspoken Libertarian from Quebec who recently broke off from the Conservative party launched his new party today "The Peoples Party". This guy is awesome, basically represents a lot of ethics and values Jordan Peterson does and is calling out the other two parties the cons and libs for being puppets of the dairy cartel. Hes calling out open borders immigration policies and supports the rural population and small business. Polls suggest he could get 17%, splitting the conservative vote and ensuring another 4 years of scumbaggery and childishness by the hands of the biggest cuck in human history. :)

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...t-of-canadians-are-open-to-supporting-maxime/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-peoples-party-canada-1.4823647

trudeau represents a bunch of ethnics

I don't get it? He's posing with Navajo windtalkers and getting pissed off?
insert notsureifserious.gif
John Norwood, general secretary of the Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes, said Trump's nickname for Warren "smacks of racism."

“The reference is using a historic American Indian figure as a derogatory insult and that’s insulting to all American Indians,” Norwood said, noting that it was particularly bad in context of the event.

He added that the president should “stop using our historical people of significance as a racial slur against one of his opponents.”

insert notsureifserious.gif
John Norwood, general secretary of the Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes, said Trump's nickname for Warren "smacks of racism."

“The reference is using a historic American Indian figure as a derogatory insult and that’s insulting to all American Indians,” Norwood said, noting that it was particularly bad in context of the event.

He added that the president should “stop using our historical people of significance as a racial slur against one of his opponents.”

Oh, they found some progressive with Native American ancestry to denounce Trump. Why don't you go investigate the actual Native American groups that have condemned Warren for claiming to be a Cherokee and using it on her admissions and job applications with no proof?

You keep moving the goal posts and suggesting I'm being disingenuous.

So, it's not too many fuckups then, is it? It's propaganda via meme and social media misinforming people, right? Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along. The same tactics that were used to discredit Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump in the US are now being used to try to get Trudeau out of office by creating a false image in the eyes of the public. Marvelous.

I'm suggesting you never really understood what I said in the first place, or at least what I meant by it, and now you're offended by proxy.

You think the Liberals have done a fantastic job in the 3 years they've been in power? Ok, that's fine. However the fact is that a majority of Canadians disagree with you on that. This can be demonstrated. Do you think the Liberals will win another majority? It seems unlikely, at least at this very point in time.

I'm suggesting you never really understood what I said in the first place, or at least what I meant by it, and now you're offended by proxy.

You think the Liberals have done a fantastic job in the 3 years they've been in power? Ok, that's fine. However the fact is that a majority of Canadians disagree with you on that. This can be demonstrated. Do you think the Liberals will win another majority? It seems unlikely, at least at this very point in time.
No, that is not at all what I said. I have not claimed Trudeau has performed up to the expectations of many. Now cut the bullshit and the going in circles. You keep accusing me of misunderstanding when you can't refute my logic. Let's run this one more time.

You can't have it both ways. Unless you personally agree that the Kadr situation belongs in the lap of Trudeau and the current Liberal government, you must instead agree that the people who think this is a fuckup on Trudeau's part, and therefore a contributing factor to opposition against him, have been misled. Which is it? I'm giving you the opportunity to make a clear declaration.

But we already established it's the latter didn't we?

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!
considering Canada was one of our main allies in the GWOT, in fact the largest force in my bases in Kabul besides the US was ......Canucks

ya, that's kinda a dick move. 'You killed our allies?' 'awesome, come back here and we'll give you 10M while we're at it, of taxpayer money naturally!'

Like, seriously, sometimes you people make this far too easy.
considering Canada was one of our main allies in the GWOT, in fact the largest force in my bases in Kabul besides the US was ......Canucks

ya, that's kinda a dick move. 'You killed our allies?' 'awesome, come back here and we'll give you 10M while we're at it, of taxpayer money naturally!'
Tell ya what, let 'em send you to a Saudi torture chamber for a year or so and you can probably have $10M too. And while you're at it, you can thank Steven Harper for that.

No, that is not at all what I said. I have not claimed Trudeau has performed up to the expectations of many. Now cut the bullshit and the going in circles. You keep accusing me of misunderstanding when you can't refute my logic. Let's run this one more time.

You can't have it both ways. Unless you personally agree that the Kadr situation belongs in the lap of Trudeau and the current Liberal government, you must instead agree that the people who think this is a fuckup on Trudeau's part, and therefore a contributing factor to opposition against him, have been misled. Which is it? I'm giving you the opportunity to make a clear declaration.

But we already established it's the latter didn't we?

It's not that simple. Khadr should have been tried as a child soldier. I think most people agree with that. I also agree that under Canadian law, the government violated his rights as a citizen. That's on Harper. What I don't agree with is the part where we gave him 10.5 mln dollars, before ever going to court for his civil suit. It's an insanely large sum. The court case was worth fighting.

It's not that simple. Khadr should have been tried as a child soldier. I think most people agree with that. I also agree that under Canadian law, the government violated his rights as a citizen. That's on Harper. What I don't agree with is the part where we gave him 10.5 mln dollars, before ever going to court for his civil suit. It's an insanely large sum. The court case was worth fighting.
He violated the life of a medic coming to his aid by killing him so no fucks given for that guy

Neither of us are civil rights lawyers. He was suing for $20M. Perhaps their judgment was that at trial he would likely get that and then some plus they'd have the legal bills on top of it. How the hell do we know this was a bad decision? Oh, yeah, because we're told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. But do we ever see any evidence it was a bad decision other than peoples' gut feeling $10M is too much? Of course it's too fucking much. But is it the first time? Of fucking course not.

How about this fucking guy?
"David Milgaard is about to receive the largest compensation package in Canadian criminal history. The Saskatchewan government has announced it will hand Milgaard $10 million in compensation for being wrongfully imprisoned for almost a quarter of a century."

"David Milgaard, who spent 23 years in prison for a murder he didn't commit, was charged Wednesday night with assault, assault with a weapon and uttering threats."

Edit: c'mon, I'm trying to get you to use your head for more than a hat rack. You don't seem intentionally deceitful about your opposition to Trudeau so I'm sort of hoping you will admit to seeing reason.

Last edited:
Neither of us are civil rights lawyers. He was suing for $20M. Perhaps their judgment was that at trial he would likely get that and then some plus they'd have the legal bills on top of it. How the hell do we know this was a bad decision? Oh, yeah, because we're told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. But do we ever see any evidence it was a bad decision other than peoples' gut feeling $10M is too much? Of course it's too fucking much. But is it the first time? Of fucking course not.

"David Milgaard is about to receive the largest compensation package in Canadian criminal history. The Saskatchewan government has announced it will hand Milgaard $10 million in compensation for being wrongfully imprisoned for almost a quarter of a century."

"David Milgaard, who spent 23 years in prison for a murder he didn't commit, was charged Wednesday night with assault, assault with a weapon and uttering threats."

Edit: c'mon, I'm trying to get you to use your head for more than a hat rack. You don't seem intentionally deceitful about your opposition to Trudeau so I'm sort of hoping you will admit to seeing reason.

This is a blatantly false equivalence.

Holy fuck are you stupid ,go spend 23 years in a federal prison for a crime you didn’t commit and see how you turn out. Omg don’t you ever stop eating your foot

Back