Neither Jon Jones nor Colby have any actual fans here...only trolls

Fans do not need to defend their fighter's actions.

But these actions define him. Fans who disregard them are quite...blind.

Depends.
I was a fan of Matt Hughes as a fighter. He is an ass hole and a hypocrite I am still a fan of his fight and his bad assness in the cage. I was a fan of Babalu Sobral, for the same reasons.
Most of the time I dont care what fighters does out side the cage.
I am not looking for a hero or a role model.
I like good fights.
The thing I dont like are fighters spending more time on twitter or IG than in the cage.

It's either
"Jones is a GOAT he beat Cormier twice deal with it hurr durr"

or
"All the virgins triggered Colby is great #nerdbash2018"

There is no actual , coherent, real fan of his in the whole forum.
And the same goes probably to the whole MMA community

<mma4>

@Njmma209 is Colby or a personal friend or even family member.

<6>

Depends.
I was a fan of Matt Hughes as a fighter. He is an ass hole and a hypocrite I am still a fan of his fight and his bad assness in the cage. I was a fan of Babalu Sobral, for the same reasons.
I like good fights.
The thing I dont like are fighters spending more time on twitter or IG than in the cage.

The deal is - I cannot see steroids as an "outside the cage " action.
It's INSIDE.

He wins fights with steroids' help, he returned the belt due to him being busted, his win overturned.

This is , by all intents and purposes, fight experience screwed.

You're Lance Armstrong fan too, I presume.

Well, maybe there are "fans" like you, but you guys are not sports fans. You're....fans of value-less people.
Not sure what drives you...but that's nothing good, that's for sure.
I’m not, but I wouldn’t be embarrassed if I was. I haven’t ever done this, but I’m going to point out you defeating a straw man argument you created.
Jon Jones is one of the most electrifying things I’ve ever seen, I appreciate it and will continue to support it. It doesn’t hurt my feelings that you don’t see it the same way

Depends.
I like good fights.

I don't care if someone is an asshole, I do care if they're a bad person though

I’m not, but I wouldn’t be embarrassed if I was. I haven’t ever done this, but I’m going to point out you defeating a straw man argument you created.
Jon Jones is one of the most electrifying things I’ve ever seen, I appreciate it and will continue to support it. It doesn’t hurt my feelings that you don’t see it the same way

What you've seen was a pharmacy-induced product.

@Njmma209 is Candice.

#ColbyBash2018

Tbh I've said that before and I still believe that could be true.

Funniest part is his trolls are what make people dislike him the most. The way he beat on RDA was impressive and the cardio level was impressive, but his "fans" make people hate him 100X more than he actually does.
<{cruzshake}>

You have a cat AV.. So I can never disagree with you.

Lmao but you know what I mean? I don't like Palhares for obvious reasons. I don't like Jones for about 50 reasons but I do recognize his skill but there is no denying he got popped and I do not think it was an accident. He finally got that tainted steroid.

It's INSIDE.

He wins fights with steroids' help, he returned the belt due to him being busted, his win overturned.

That is true.
but I am still a fan of his fights, just like I am still a fan of Andersons fights.
They are still talented fighters. Sadly they roided and that sucks.
I would never defend them for using.

Anderson Silva did.

And there probably will be more surprises.
Cute troll

Silva displayed holes in his game more than Jones ever did. Mounted by Lutter, had one of the worst showings against Maia and Leites, almost decisioned by Sonnen, finished by The Chris, highlight reel subbed in Pride.

Jones struggled once against AG and that’s it. Jones has never lost a fight. Silva has better striking technique- that’s it. Jones is dominant everywhere.

It's INSIDE.

Nihilus with the facts

Lmao but you know what I mean? I don't like Palhares for obvious reasons. I don't like Jones for about 50 reasons but I do recognize his skill but there is no denying he got popped and I do not think it was an accident. He finally got that tainted steroid.

For sure.
JBJ as a person is a complete moron and he fucked up what could have been one of the greatest careers in MMA.
I have no doubt in my mind he had some potential.
Do I hate him for using roids? No.
Do I want to watch him fight? Yes.

That is true.
but I am still a fan of his fights, just like I am still a fan of Andersons fights.
They are still talented fighters. Sadly they roided and that sucks.
I would never defend them for using.

This is thee best answer I've ever heard about them. While those are the reasons I don't like them, I respect your honesty.

For sure.
JBJ as a person is a complete moron and he fucked up what could have been one of the greatest careers in MMA.
I have no doubt in my mind he had some potential.
Do I hate him for using roids? No.
Do I want to watch him fight? Yes.

I wanna watch him fight HW tbh.

And be drug tested more often since he's definitely been microdosing T

What you've seen was a pharmacy-induced product.
Sure, I’m not here doing the #jonisinnocent thing. But we disagree and are on the opposite sides of a spectrum. You think his enhancements invalidate it all, and I think they don’t taint it, not even a little.
My only point is that Jon does have fans, and will continue to do so. And he earned all those fans with some of the best in cage performances this sport has ever seen/will see.
On a personal note, you’re having a weird meltdown and should go to bed. You’re not going to change a single person’s mind, so you know... agree to disagree
<Fedor23>

This is thee best answer I've ever heard about them. While those are the reasons I don't like them, I respect your honesty.

I mean I like Ronda, Brock too.
Why? because you know win or lose the fight is going to be exciting most of the time.
Do I think Ronda is a nice person? Hell no!
I dont even think she is sane.
But when she judo throws a bitch thats fun to watch.

I tend to kinda most of the time separate the fighter from the person.
I watch mma for the fights, not personalities or tweets or drama.

You can be the nicest fighter and best role model in the world, but if your fights consist of wall and stall and lay and pray for 3 rounds fight after fight.. I am kinda not really interested.

I wanna watch him fight HW tbh.

And be drug tested more often since he's definitely been microdosing T

yes! JBJ should move up to HW.
I think it would be exciting as hell.
I hope he can keep him self in check and straighten up.
MMA is actually more exciting with JBJ in it than with out.
We are not blessed with a shit ton of great fighters.

Back