Neither Jon Jones nor Colby have any actual fans here...only trolls

Why wouldn't I be a fan of the youngest ufc champ of all time? Who has never lost? If you think people aren't actually fans of Jones you're crazy.

There's a video on YouTube of a grown man crying when meeting him in real life at a signing

Why? Do you watch professional Scrabble matches? They're incredibly talented people and you get to see how competitive they are!!

Or do you instead recognise how dull it is and decide to watch something you might actually enjoy?

MMA is my favorite sport.

I watch it because I like it, but I watch it for sport , not for "entertainment" as a solely purpose.

How exactly? Do they win any debate? Do they attack in any way that can hurt me?

No, they just spam and thus show that besides them, Jones has no fanbase.

Hey man
You are making very little (if any) sense ITT

I see you have lost your ability to respond with words. Put some more pictures please, that's the only thing you're good at. Go on, be a good boy!

Jon Jones is the greatest fighter in the history of mma and is actually innocent.

I watch it because I like it, but I watch it for sport , not for "entertainment" as a solely purpose.

Sport is entertainment

It is the exact meaning of it

sport
spôrt/
noun
noun: sport; plural noun: sports
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

“Chris Weidman doesn’t have fans. They’re just Silva haters” -sherdog, 2013.

I was a fan of Weidman then and I’m a fan of Jones now.

I agree about Colby though. He’s a cringy dude and just not fun to watch at all. You have to be an awfully small dude to find his shtick interesting.

Thats not true, you are constantly fighting with them so those are the only ones you pay attention to

Here's the opportunity for them to show themselves...but trolls is all I see.

Sport is entertainment

sport
spôrt/
noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Frankie NYC is a GOAT around here, next time sherdog does the end of the year awards, it’s about time we get some respek on your name.

Meh. Say what you will against Jones, his talent is undeniable. Regardless of how bad he is outside the octagon, he truly is one of the most gifted fighters we will ever see in MMA.

I am a fan of Jones as a fighter.

Sport is entertainment

sport
spôrt/
noun

Sport is entertainment

sport
spôrt/
noun

Not sure this definition is good. Pro wrestlign can also fit into it but it isn't defined as sport.

Sport is entertainment

sport
spôrt/
noun
<{anton}>

Sorry @AimedWithV , it's time for you to throw your $140 Lenovo laptop into the nearest waste depot.

Frankie NYC is a GOAT around here, next time sherdog does the end of the year awards, it’s about time we get some respek on your name.

Ha thanks
I came in 2nd both times
that was nice

Meh. Say what you will against Jones, his talent is undeniable. Regardless of how bad he is outside the octagon, he truly is one of the most gifted fighters we will ever see in MMA.

All top 10 LHWs are talented. All Jones' opponents are talented.
He fought them by enhancing his abilities by pharmacy. By what measure - we'll never know, but all his accomplishments are questioned.

Not sure this definition is good. Pro wrestlign can also fit into it but it isn't defined as sport.

They aren't competing against each other. They are pretending to compete against each other.

It is defined as "sports entertainment"

a perfect definition (although a silly phrase to call the wrestlers)

I get thinking negative about Jones & questioning why he gets support.
But thinking he has no fans is way off

Back