Neither Jon Jones nor Colby have any actual fans here...only trolls

I mean I like Ronda, Brock too.
Why? because you know win or lose the fight is going to be exciting most of the time.
Do I think Ronda is a nice person? Hell no!
I dont even think she is sane.
But when she judo throws a bitch thats fun to watch.

I tend to kinda most of the time separate the fighter from the person.
I watch mma for the fights, not personalities or tweets or drama.

You can be the nicest fighter and best role model in the world, but if your fights consist of wall and stall and lay and pray for 3 rounds fight after fight.. I am kinda not really interested.

Agreed.

JBJ is a bad person lol just a scumbag. I will always watch him fight illlegally, but I will never be a fan.
<{jackyeah}>

If I wanted to watch something for entertainment and "superior product", I'd just watch WWE or something.

Maybe you should switch to it.
Maybe you should stop caring what other should like.

If you don't like cheaters that's no problem, don't watch, but don't tell others what 'real fight fans' like.

I don't care about the shit JBJ does because he is an exceptional fighter.
If I had to do a background check on every fighter I like I probably wouldn't support any....

No, Jones doesn't appeal to YOU.

I watch MMA for entertainment. I watch it because I enjoy it. Of course I would appreciate if Jones didn't fuck about and get himself suspended etc. but at the end of the day the only reason it annoys me is that I don't get to see him fight as much.

Essentially what you are saying is you would rather watch an inferior product out of some bizarre sense of honour which has literally zero effect on your life.
It does have an effect though. I can't enjoy what I'm watching as much if I know one participant is cheating. It's like buying things with stolen money, it's always tainted.

So do you consider all the fans that COMPELETELY abandoned Lance Armstrong ship doing that for pride and honor?

Either faith in humanity is restored and people really have higher moral value than they show in sherdog forums, or people just don't want to see CHEATERS in competition.

BTW, no difference in win via nut shots and win via vein shots.

Lance's cheating shouldn't affect the enjoyment the people who watched it had. Especially at a time where 90% of his competition were likely doing the exact same thing.

You're reading far too much into it really. My morals aren't linked to the actions of others. At the end of the day this is a sport. It has no bearing on my life beyond watching for my own enjoyment.

It's not a sporting contest if one side is cheating.

Yes it is. It might not be a fair contest, but it is a contest.

so because you are butthurt about jones all his fans are trolls?

Not sure this definition is good. Pro wrestlign can also fit into it but it isn't defined as sport.
Completely incorrect. That definition has the word compete in it.
Pro wrestling[entertainment] is not a competition, it is scripted like theater... Would you call a Romeo&Juliet a fencing tournament cause there's a sword fight scene? I think not...

Also, about your silly Armstrong comment:
If you've ever been around athletes of any caliber you know how rampant PED use is. It's just guys who are so personally tied up in deifying them that deny it all. They are just emotionally stunted people. It's akin to telling your 7 year old nephew WWE isn't real. Of course he gets mad and doesn't believe you. Those are his personal heroes.

I'd like to add, Everyone on the highest level in any sport is on something.
Masking suppliments, loopholes, crafty head coaches, private personal nutritionists, etc....

Not even an "open ur eyes u sheeple" kind of post.. this is all common sense and common knowledge. I've seen what happens in Olympic locker rooms, and I'm not talking about the pre-competition brojobs.

I'd like to add, Everyone on the highest level in any sport is on something.
Masking suppliments, loopholes, crafty head coaches, private personal nutritionists, etc....

Not even an "open ur eyes u sheeple" kind of post.. this is all common sense and common knowledge. I've seen what happens in Olympic locker rooms, and I'm not talking about the pre-competition brojobs.

No , this is not common knowledge and DEFINITELY not common sense.
This is a conspiracy theory, unproven and baseless. Like flat earth or 9/11 being an inside job.

SOME athletes, CERTAIN percentage, are using. NOT EVERYONE

LMAO bunch of Jon Juice's "fans" posting evidences of Jon's crime.
Poor Jon
tenor.gif

I am an actual fan of Colby. Not Jones though.

Maybe you should stop caring what other should like.

If you don't like cheaters that's no problem, don't watch, but don't tell others what 'real fight fans' like.

I don't care about the shit JBJ does because he is an exceptional fighter.
If I had to do a background check on every fighter I like I probably wouldn't support any....

Fans of cheaters are not real sport fans.

Lance's cheating shouldn't affect the enjoyment the people who watched it had. Especially at a time where 90% of his competition were likely doing the exact same thing.

Shouldn't ? Well, it does. As I said: maybe sports fans worldwide are better than sherdog forum members.

You're reading far too much into it really. My morals aren't linked to the actions of others. At the end of the day this is a sport. It has no bearing on my life beyond watching for my own enjoyment.

Yes, it's a sport. It should'nt affect your life. But if should affect your vision of it

No , this is not common knowledge and DEFINITELY not common sense.
This is a conspiracy theory, unproven and baseless. Like flat earth or 9/11 being an inside job.

SOME athletes, CERTAIN percentage, are using. NOT EVERYONE
<21>

Back