AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
It's either
"Jones is a GOAT he beat Cormier twice deal with it hurr durr"

or
"All the virgins triggered Colby is great #nerdbash2018"

There is no actual , coherent, real fan of his in the whole forum.
And the same goes probably to the whole MMA community

Dude this isn't helping DC at all. Jones actually has legit fans. Flawed, but legit. The trolls are just trolls, they're indiscriminate. Appreciate the effort as a fan, but this makes us look bitter.

Colby on the other hand.... #SnitchBash2018

Dude this isn't helping DC at all. Jones actually has legit fans.

Never saw even one legit fan nowadays. Trolls only

Legit fans did to Jones the same thing legit Lance Armstrong fans did to him - turned on him. And rightfully so

Jones is actually an excellent fighter who is interesting to watch.

At the end of the day I really couldn't care less about the politics or whatever goes on behind the scenes, I want to watch good fights.

Colby is an incredibly boring fighter who chats utter shit (terribly) which somehow inspires utter cretins.

So basically one will appeal to people who actually want to watch the sport and one appeals to people who love nothing more than watching shitty reality TV.

Real fans = turning on him?

<36>

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones GOAT

Stay-Down1.jpg

gettyimages-jon_jones-ufc214-7d85a6af-ae00-40c2-8ec8-f24a8ea2dde8.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

And innocent btw

TS is a moron who lacks the understanding that people could be a fan of someone/something that he isn't.

Bones fighting style alone has given him a huge fan base, he is a throwback to the whole D-generation X attitude and his sociopathic pitfalls resonate with many folk.

TS on the other hand is hung up on Star Wars and cartoons.

Jones is actually an excellent fighter who is interesting to watch.

At the end of the day I really couldn't care less about the politics or whatever goes on behind the scenes, I want to watch good fights.

Colby is an incredibly boring fighter who chats utter shit (terribly) which somehow inspires utter cretins.

So basically one will appeal to people who actually want to watch the sport and one appeals to people who love nothing more than watching shitty reality TV.

Jones does not appeal to people who want to watch the sport. Real sport fans do not appreciate cheaters.

And steroids are not "politics", or "behind the scenes" stuff - this is straight forward to every fan's face.
Jones doesn't fight because of it. Jones did not deserve to be called champion because of it. His win over DC overturned bacause of it

Real fans = turning on him?

<36>

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones GOAT

Stay-Down1.jpg

gettyimages-jon_jones-ufc214-7d85a6af-ae00-40c2-8ec8-f24a8ea2dde8.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

And innocent btw

TS is a moron who lacks the understanding that people could be a fan of someone/something that he isn't.

Bones fighting style alone has given him a huge fan base, he is a throwback to the whole D-generation X attitude and his sociopathic pitfalls resonate with many folk.

TS on the other hand is hung up on Star Wars and cartoons.

And here come pointless, stupid trolls. Welcome!

Will always be a fan of Jones’ style. No one can fight like him.

Jones does not appeal to people who want to watch the sport. Real sport fans do not appreciate cheaters.

You might have an argument there, but that does not mean Jones has no real fans

Fan is short for FANaticals & people who are fanatical about something/someone do not look at the negatives.

And steroids are not "politics", or "behind the scenes" stuff - this is straight forward to every fan's face.
Jones doesn't fight because of it. Jones did not deserve to be called champion because of it. His win over DC overturned bacause of it

No, Jones doesn't appeal to YOU.

I watch MMA for entertainment. I watch it because I enjoy it. Of course I would appreciate if Jones didn't fuck about and get himself suspended etc. but at the end of the day the only reason it annoys me is that I don't get to see him fight as much.

Essentially what you are saying is you would rather watch an inferior product out of some bizarre sense of honour which has literally zero effect on your life.

You might have an argument there, but that does not mean Jones has no real fans

Fan is short for FANaticals & people who are fanatical about something/someone do not look at the negatives.

Well, I don't see them here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back