NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Such a frustrating season. Looks like we're gonna sweep Kentucky but miss out on winning the SEC because of getting swept by Georgia (we only needed a split) and losing to Ole Miss.

Why the hell does CBS choose Grant Hill over Clark Kellogg? Kellogg is a significantly better color commentator.

3 B1G squads in the KenPom top 10. The conference is fricking loaded. Ignore the haters.

Michigan beat Michigan State.

Carolina-Duke.

I don't expect Carolina to win but I hope for a good game.

Cincinnati won at Wichita State.

That loss to Loyola Chicago isn't looking so bad now.

Back to back big 10 champs. Should be at worst a 3 seed now. Probably should be a 2

Michigan’s getting a 3-seed fam. Insane given they were barely ranked a month ago.

Will UConn win the AACT?
Ollie's last game is likely Thursday. Six years head coaching experience and has as many National Titles as bums like Izzo, Calipari, Boeheim and Self.

It's been real

tenor.gif

Virginia gets bounced out of the ACC tourney without reaching the final and chokes in NCAA tourney before the elite 8.

Pitt is 0-18 in the ACC.

Oklahoma was ranked #7 in the land a little over 2 months ago. 2-8 in their last 10. They may not even make the tourney but I sure hope they do!

Weak can. At least their FBI probe fake class havin' ass practically eliminated Cuse from teh big dance.

Oklahoma was ranked #7 in the land a little over 2 months ago. 2-8 in their last 10. They may not even make the tourney but I sure hope they do!
Strange year. ASU was up to 3 in the country in January, undefeated with wins over Kansas and Xavier...then they went 8-10 and lost their first conference tourney game, and the PAC sucks this year.

Back