NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Lol at Lunardi having Choklahoma still in and Okie State out.

Are we watching Ollie's last game at UConn?

If they advance to the sweet 16 will you go? I could be convinced to show up.

I might. I'd put it at 100% if UH goes too and I would be able to score seats easy. I've got a pregnant wife so that plays a minor role lol

Are we watching Ollie's last game at UConn?
I'm going to shoot some heroin and cry in the fetal position while the 2014 One Shining Moment plays on loop.

Will be surprised if K.O is still head coach by the end of the weekend, although the University is broke and probably cant afford the payout.. so maybe they'll keep him.

I hope so.

I'm going to shoot some heroin and cry in the fetal position while the 2014 One Shining Moment plays on loop.

Will be surprised if K.O is still head coach by the end of the weekend, although the University is broke and probably cant afford the payout.. so maybe they'll keep him.

Would Donyell Marshall be a good replacement?

I think they're in now. It's gonna be razor thin though. That would give the SEC 8 tourney teams.
The rest of the conference should let Georgia win so they're forced to keep Fox for at least another year.

Supposed top 5 pick Michael Porter Jr. finally played for Missouri and went 5/17.

Hire Thad Matta.
Go independent in football so you can rejoin the Big East in basketball.
Play the likes of Pitt and Syracuse OOC every year.

image-jpeg.17799

Ollie has a $10 million buyout. :eek:
CT had a massive state budget deficit last year and cut over 100 million from Uconn's budget. Between firing Diaco in football for a $5 million buyout and the potential of paying Ollie 10mil if they can him... the University is fucking themselves over.

That's why some internally at Uconn are hoping the NCAA investigation that was brought up a month ago will be wrapped up quick and they can fire Ollie for just-cause without the buyout.

It's a dumpster fire all around. As long as the 2014 Championship remains intact and doesn't receive the Louisville treatment...I don't give a poop what happens at this point.

Back