NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

I'm glad that you finally realized it.

Jim Carrey was a pretty good Count Olaf.
Maybe Jim Carrey can get incredibly deep into character like he did with Andy Kaufman, but this time he plays a corrupt college basketball coach that fucks over UMass, Memphis, and Kentucky with sanctions.... and gets eliminated in the Final Four of 2011 and 2014 by some super kewl good hoops team.

Jim Carrey would probably win a bunch of Academy Awards for that top-tier method acting.

Maybe Jim Carrey can get incredibly deep into character like he did with Andy Kaufman, but this time he plays a corrupt college basketball coach that fucks over UMass, Memphis, and Kentucky with sanctions.... and gets eliminated in the Final Four of 2011 and 2014 by some super kewl good hoops team.

Jim Carrey would probably win a bunch of Academy Awards for that top-tier method acting.

That's too unrealistic. Not gonna happen.

This thing is getting strange here in regards to Miller. Local paper immediately came out saying he should be fired and UA should clean house. The last two days there have been a lot of push back and questioning of the reports. Even the guy who broke the story on Yahoo said that he did not see anything about Sean Miller in the evidence that was leaked to him. He questioned ESPN's timeline and ESPN went from stating that the Miller conversation happened in 2017, to the spring of 2016 and now they are just stating it was sometime in 2016. The timeline is important because Ayton was already on campus in classes in 2017 and the spring of 2016 he was already enrolled.

The big local reporter who has been calling for Miller's head went on radio in PHX and started spouting all kinds of lies that he is now redacting and apologizing for. Its been confusing as hell and I would like some clarity. Its hard to see Miller coaching at UA from this point forward but if someone leaked bad info to ESPN then ESPN ruined UA/Miller by reporting it.

The Big Ten tournament shouldn't be happening a week early in MSG.

Reports now coming out that all the prominent boosters are backing Miller. I think he was gonna get fired today but then the boosters said "no, no, no." I would love to see ESPN get sued for this shit if Miller is not dirty.

I want Miller to live. I am high and drunk at work right now and I would run through a wall to keep Miller here.

Hopefully it all blows up in ESPN's face and that report of the wiretapped conversation with Miller aiding Ayton the $100,000 doesn't entirely turn out the way it was portrayed because the dumbass reporter only had one source and never heard or read the transcript of the supposed wiretap... and ESPN as an entire organization decided to run the story anyway without multiple sources and concrete fact checking.

Miller's likely done at Zona regardless, but I'd like to see more falsities in the ESPN story come to light and Miller takes them to task for hundreds of millions of dollars in court.

Our AD is in a tough spot. If he fires Miller, he will likely lose his job as well. I think the tides are turning a bit. It's hard to imagine Miller still being our coach but this town rides and dies with basketball and the old guard boosters want Miller to stay. Gangsta if Miller survives this.

I think we are about to find out. Presser in 15 minutes.

Can't fire someone on unproven speculation.

Now it's a matter of that tape leaking out to prove whether Miller or that ESPN article are full of shit. I hope it's the latter.

This would have to be the biggest fuckup in the history of sports journalism if the ESPN report turns out false. The fallout would be glorious.

Fucking excited to see Miller coach tonight!
miller-sean031914-ap-ftrjpg_1vhvby5i1yqqe16xub2cpoi6e6.jpg

Trier is back as well. Watch out. I bet this team plays angry from here on out.

ESPN made fools of us all. EVEN OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES BOUGHT IT

Why is the B10T in NYC? Why is the ACCT in Brooklyn? Why is the SECT in St. Louis? Get off my lawn!

Back