NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Well the good news is there will be facts soon or there wont. Then we won't have to keep reading everyone's baseless opinions.

C'mon dude. You're smarter than that. Trust me, none of them are completely clean. I know this for a fact as I work with and am around a ton of athletes. So mine isn't an opinion.

C'mon dude. You're smarter than that. Trust me, none of them are completely clean. I know this for a fact as I work with and am around a ton of athletes. So mine isn't an opinion.

I'm trying to recall posting anywhere on this site that any program is 100% clean.

I'm trying to recall posting anywhere on this site that any program is 100% clean.

Well your exact words were "baseless opinions". I know for a fact Kentucky is dirty going back to when Rodrick played there.

Well your exact words were "baseless opinions". I know for a fact Kentucky is dirty going back to when Rodrick played there.

where did I say baseless regarding a program?

Link me up on facts for a coach of your choice and I'll do the same.

Tyler Ulis hanging with Drake among 14 NCAA violations UK reported last year
Tyler Ulis meeting Drake, family lodging issues and more in UK's annual report of minor NCAA violations.
By Jason Marcum@marcum89 Jul 22, 2016, 1:06pm EDT

There you go, cheating program. Fact.

Clearly I was referring to the fact that Calipari has zero infractions going back 30 years. The same can't be said for nearly every other top coach out there. You don't see me calling K a cheater, only referencing favoritism in application of rules. Surely you're smart enough to know a coach can't control a player taking jewelry and hookers from an agent, but of course they can report it when they find out. See link above for the facts, Ma'am

Last edited:
where did I say baseless regarding a program?

Link me up on facts for a coach of your choice and I'll do the same.

You said "baseless opinions" which eere obviously related to accusations against UK baseketball because you're a fan. No need to spin it.

For the record, personally I don't care. I know every team does it. My point was is that my statement isnt an opinion. You and I both know that they aren't even catching 25% of it. My calling on this comes straight from players who have no reason to lie. You could offer Steve Francis a million dollars and gibe him a ride to the Maryland campus and he couldn't show you where a single classroom was at Maryland. You think Orton didn't get paid at Kentucky. Bledsoe? Lol. Orton may have made more at Kentucky than he did as a pro. I will say this, Davis turned it down. He never took anything. Wanted no part of it. Good kid

You said "baseless opinions" which eere obviously related to accusations against UK baseketball because you're a fan. No need to spin it.

For the record, personally I don't care. I know every team does it. My point was is that my statement isnt an opinion. You and I both know that they aren't even catching 25% of it. My calling on this comes straight from players who have no reason to lie. You could offer Steve Francis a million dollars and gibe him a ride to the Maryland campus and he couldn't show you where a single classroom was at Maryland. You think Orton didn't get paid at Kentucky. Bledsoe? Lol. Orton may have made more at Kentucky than he did as a pro. I will say this, Davis turned it down. He never took anything. Wanted no part of it. Good kid

No, i was referring to the fact that there are 3000 hours worth of phone conversations FROM THE FBI. If there's violations there will finally be facts, not baseless, unfounded opinions. You're clearly projecting because you know I'm a UK fan.

No, i was referring to the fact that there are 3000 hours worth of phone conversations FROM THE FBI. If there's violations there will finally be facts, not baseless, unfounded opinions. You're clearly projecting because you know I'm a UK fan.

I'm not projecting at all. I don't hate UK at all. I'm aware you're a fan but just telling you what I know for a fact. I'm a Michigan and UH fan. They're dirty too. See how easy it is when you're being honest?

As for the FBI taps, they aren't even close to getting what goes on. Just a start.

All clear, nothing to see here

Closed case

j138APQ.png

By back to his old tricks, you mean not being involved, right? You make it sound like he gave Bam money out of his own pocket.
Cal is the Lemony Snickets of college basketball, he's an innocent Christain man who's done no wrong... but a series of "unfortunate events" seems to follow him at every job he's taken.

** for the record, I've never seen any of those non-hetero sexual Lemony Snickets shows or movies, I just know of the title

Michigan should have sealed a 5 seed. Probably should be a 4

I forgot the Big Ten is having their tournament a week early at MSG starting this Wednesday.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a can conference.

Kevin Stallings has to be the WOAT. He’s even worse than Kevin Ollie somehow.

Kevin Stallings has to be the WOAT. He’s even worse than Kevin Ollie somehow.
It's karma for dipshit Pitt fans wanting change from a damn fine coach in Jamie Dixon because he never got them over the hump. Just like Villanova had a bunch of solid teams under Jay Wright, but never broke through until recently, I figured the same thing would eventually happen with Dixon and Pitt.

Instead you have this...
stallings-kevin031116-getty-ftrjpg_zriwr9668x2t1jdrcpg154f7b.jpg

Cal is the Lemony Snickets of college basketball, he's an innocent Christain man who's done no wrong... but a series of "unfortunate events" seems to follow him at every job he's taken.

** for the record, I've never seen any of those non-hetero sexual Lemony Snickets shows or movies, I just know of the title

I'm glad that you finally realized it.

Jim Carrey was a pretty good Count Olaf.

Back