NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Alabama is up big on #1 seed Auburn.

Collin Sexton making basketball look easy. Just reaping souls at this point.

Collin Sexton making basketball look easy. Just reaping souls at this point.
Good thing he didn't go to Georgia. Looks like Bama is in now. ROW DAMN TAD PAWL

Xavier lost. I wonder where they get seeded now.

Duke vs. North Carolina is on ESPN.

Could have used Egbunu (hell, even Stokes) tonight.

<DCrying>

UConn fans get their wish with Ollie being let go.

not sure why they waited so long? writing was on the wall 3 years ago, but like i said their fans would stay pacified for a while ;)

three years ago i asked in the thread how ollie would fare on the recruiting trail? from all observations, you'd think he would be killing it by now. deep nba ties, a title, infinitely superior character to his predecessor, but he's not seeing great results thus far. last year he did pull hamilton off the west coast. for 2015 he has signed one top 25 player and one top 100 player. i'd expect him to be able to pull in swannigan and stone as well, but if not you have to wonder what it is that's keeping him from connecting with kids and their families? maybe it's the musty odor of scandals and probation still lingering around the program that's turning them off? either way, with uconn's recent succes, their fans will stay pacified for a while so maybe he'll just end up being a guy that does it with 3-4 year players. if he doesn't jump pro first.

not sure why they waited so long? writing was on the wall 3 years ago, but like i said their fans would stay pacified for a while ;)
May the best team win today, bro.

Donta hall out. He played best at rupp. Vanderbilt out again too, i think

Back