NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, you were too busy fanning out $1 bills to 30 year old strippers with csection scars at the renowned dump “Playmates Caberet” in Houston.

Now that you’ve slept it off and shaken off your pathetic guilt you want my attention, what a weak broken old man.

I pity you, truly.

All bullshit.

Take a bet.

I throw hundreds at strippers. Let's be accurate

press conference made it seem like Casey isnt getting fired :(

Masai is a good GM but thats a horrible move. now the pressure is on him. he could have scapegoated Casey. The real question that should be asked is after 5 years how come he cant find Kyle/DeMar a legit 3rd option. Ibaka and Carroll were epic failures in that regard.

Raptors should just gamble. DeMar + a kid/pick for Wiggins. Fuck it!!!

Can another coach improve Demar's dumbass IQ on defense?

Something needs to be done. I'm not sure you can win in the yoffs with Demar being one of your top 2 guys.

His numbers and impact drop astronomically in the yoffs and not sure that's going to change.

He will never get a statue in front of staples. That much I can guarantee
Who cares. The lakers have been a laughingstock for the last five years. LeGOAT is the only thing that can turn the lakers around, especially after drafting 3 straight busts at number 2. If he does that I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him an ownership stake instead.

Who cares. The lakers have been a laughingstock for the last five years. LeGOAT is the only thing that can turn the lakers around, especially after drafting 3 straight busts at number 2. If he does that I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him an ownership stake instead.

s_topTEMP900x420-4853.jpeg

Not sure what needs to be turned around here. Also not sure who is "laughing" at this pedigree.

LAKES could have a RING taken away from them every year for the next 15 years and STILL have more RINGS than most NBA teams.

Insane to think about!

Not sure what needs to be turned around here. Also not sure who is "laughing" at this pedigree.

LAKES could have a RING taken away from them every year for the next 15 years and STILL have more RINGS than most NBA teams.

Insane to think about!

In two years it'll be a decade since the Lakers last won a championship.

Insane to think about tbh!

Insane to think about!
that's cool and all but you don't want to end up like this.

al-bundy.jpg
]

More fitting if LeBron signs supermax with Lakers and finally starts declining and its rapid AF lol Steve Nash/believe that!!!!

I'll fly him to Houston.

Just need to see the money. No more shit talk.

Let's do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back