Kultar “the black mamba” Gill

I hope his wife makes it out ok. Regardless the circumstances it’s not ok to put your hands on a woman. Best thing to do is walk away and continue to do so.

We need to develop a CTE test kit to keep the women of MMA safe..
tb125

maybe something like this?

Seems like anytime someone posts a thread that includes a name that’s a blast from the past, I end up depressed after reading it

Wow, beyond terrible. Was he trying to do a murder suicide type thing? She looked to be unalived already in the video. I hope she does pull through if possible. He needs to be locked up.

Not gonna look up the clip(I fried my brain enough during my younger days with internet gore) but all the stuff happening to old fighters, makes me worry about some of the active guys having wars in there.

Wow, beyond terrible. Was he trying to do a murder suicide type thing? She looked to be unalived already in the video. I hope she does pull through if possible. He needs to be locked up.
Apparently he was just shittered and didn’t know what he was doing. His wife survived too btw

damn that is terrible. i remember him being a sort of prospect back then, some decent wins in the JMMA scene. terrible news. hope his wife makes a full recovery.

it's even more crazy, Kultar Gill was working as a correctional officer.

i'm sure they'll love him in jail.

i remember watching him fight Buakaw back in the day

it's even more crazy, Kultar Gill was working as a correctional officer.

i'm sure they'll love him in jail.

i remember watching him fight Buakaw back in the day
He completely gave up in that fight. He’ll be fine in jail I think he hangs out with some rough people

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back