Kultar “the black mamba” Gill

who.gif

He is from my province. Never met him but I heard he was an excellent kickboxing fighter who got in to MMA early on and was teaching at revolution.

You talking about the 13 second clip with him driving while her feet are dragging on the ground and then it looks like he crashes into a wall? If that's the full clip, it's hard to make out much though it looks like he's clearly driving while dragging her.

He has a promotion called Mamba Fight league which held events out of Abbotsford BC. He is also affiliated with a lot local gyms in area. The video looks like he’s drunk driving with his wife hanging out the car. The front of his car is completely destroyed. Rumors are she may survive but who knows.

He has a promotion called Mamba Fight league which held events out of Abbotsford BC. He is also affiliated with a lot local gyms in area. The video looks like he’s drunk driving with his wife hanging out the car. The front of his car is completely destroyed. Rumors are she may survive but who knows.

An incredible moment of mental clarity from Corrado. You forgot to mention that Gill never had the makings of a Varsity athlete.

I only get my newz from worldstar.

Lol this clip is like liveleak disturbing. I had to process it first time I saw it. Second time is when shock and horror kicked in.

He was one of the first indians I remember seeing fighting,he had an exciting style,but had 0 grappling,and didnt really get too far.

Fucked up shit to hear.

I tried googling it period to find anything about it and i couldn't. What do i google?

I remember him from Dream? i think.
I don’t wanna link it. It’s in the last 24 hrs if you change your search field

Back