NBA yoff thread v5 Post Drake tears - Chysler Sebring edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
{<jordan}

He led the team just fine last year when he embarrassed james and won fmvp.

<Durant35>

Let me see if I can find a mexican translator to make it easier for you.

Its spanish you fucking 150lb soaking wet sack of shit that cant even get a fat girl to give you the time of day. Do you jerk off in the closet of your studio apartment with your favorite blanket while you cry to the sounds of Gerald LaVert? Lmao im surprised you have the balls to show your face again, you wouldnt stick it in that special thread i made for you pulling your bitch ass card. Kill yourself :eek::eek::eek:et, you aint cut out for this shit

KD should go down in history as the biggest bitch in NBA history. He has almost ruined any competition by joining the warriors.
Unless Kawaii and LeBron join forces in Philly the NBA as a contest is over until the warriors break up.

I think KD should take another pay cut to get/keep all the help possible, it would suck to see anyone else having any sort of chance whatsoever to win.

Houston plays a prettier style of ISO then the raptors once did but it's still iso. I can't completely buy in. So many shot clock violations or near ones and stagnant movement last night it was ugly. Harden can get his but nobody else is. Gs isnt leaving shooters to double.

Harden is gonna gas out having to play get hard to get looks.

Dont sing that :eek::eek::eek:ets praises just yet, get a load of this shit:

forums.sherdog.com/threads/attn-kirin.3760787/

Lol dear god Ceez let it go... those threads were 4 years ago, if it wasn’t Kirin I’d wonder if he fucked your girl for you to be holding on that long.

But it is Kirin so he probably just looked at your girl from across the room, felt himself shrivel up into a pathetic excuse of a man and quickly got the hell out of there before anyone could laugh at him.

Anyway, that was a solid come back, I have to give people their due, every dog has its day so to speak.

The “KD is a bitch” crowd reeks of under achieving lifetime loser-dom.

Hilarious to watch their saltiness on display when they wake up and heroically trot themselves off to their remedial jobs.

The “KD is a bitch” crowd reeks of under achieving lifetime loser-dom.

Hilarious to watch their saltiness on display when they wake up and heroically trot themselves off to their remedial jobs.

Have to agree with CiH here. I'd probably pick the bay area too, if i had my choices of places to live.

The salt is real.

Draymond is the man, not sure how people complain about the NBA being soft and then don’t like the one guy that brings some intensity to the court.

He throws a hissy fit every time he’s called for a foul or a gust of wind hits him in the face & nothing gets called. The refs usually suck but they can’t win with him.

Complaining loudly and making a scene every possession isn't intensity, that’s just being a cry baby.

I felt bad for Harden yesterday. Dude was clearly gassed by the 3rd Quarter from have to shoulder the entire load offensively in a high tempo game.

Lol dear god Ceez let it go... those threads were 4 years ago, if it wasn’t Kirin I’d wonder if he fucked your girl for you to be holding on that long.

But it is Kirin so he probably just looked at your girl from across the room, felt himself shrivel up into a pathetic excuse of a man and quickly got the hell out of there before anyone could laugh at him.

Anyway, that was a solid come back, I have to give people their due, every dog has its day so to speak.

He talled shit, i was bored and dug around. It was literally like 3 minutes of delving into someones pathetic life. I could have legit made him commit suicide with 10 minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back