Media NBA BRAWL: Lakers VS Rockets. Will NBA Players get their VISAS Revoked? [UFC 229 Comparison]

CPZero as in CP Zero Rings is the biggest asshole in professional sports.

And I don't care if I get a yellow for NBA player bashing from that mod with the tight pants.

to be a professional basketball player you need to have certain genetics. tall with a light frame. it's rare and why these fools make so much dough. lebron could make light heavyweight if need be

Doubt lebron makes lhw as he’s already 250/260 with literally 0 fat n no big muscles

Now imagine these guys vs ufc fighters?

There a reason why plumbers n firefighters were ufc champs

Will their cornermen be banned from the NBA forever for interfering? This was clearly outside of the game.

Timestamped

Some shoving happened between 2 other players, then Chris Paul channels his inner Jon Jones and gets Rondo with clear DQ-level eye-pokes... before Rondo retaliates and lands a very crisp left, and I believe a very nice overhand to follow. Very sharp accurate punching... none of that bogus wide hammer fist punches we see from the usual A-Level athletes.

Ingram jumps over the players and throws a punch too.

This is unacceptable behavior from professional athletes. I believe this was in LA, will the California Athletic Commission be withholding their purses? or salaries? Will the NBA take harsh action?

Unacceptable behavior in professional sports.

That being said, how will you grade the eye-poke accuracy and left by Rondo? Chris Paul seems to have a young Big Nog chin.

All jokes aside, incase your sarcasm meter is dead, This is something that seems to happen in the major sports, often, in America... why did the Khabib vs Conor post-fight incident receive SO MUCH more negative backlash? It was headlines everywhere. It's all everyone is talking about. Hell, Khabib was on a show with Putin to talk about it.

Will Donald Trump call these NBA players and address the situation live on TV? Where does the NBA go from here? Is what happened at UFC 229 really much worse than what happened here? Did Rondo insult Paul's religion?

Why is it that when it happens in MMA that people give it SO MUCH more shit... guys got hit in a sport that people hit each other in a living. Still doesn't make it ok, but how is this NBA brawl better?

It seems like people are just WAITING to point fingers at MMA to make it out to be a barbaric sport. Not to mention Ingram comes running with a Falcon Punch.

Honestly you made some very quality agruments. A smart lawyer and agent could use this against the CSAC, and be thankful it wasn't Romero running up on someone for calling Cuba a trashcan and his Jesus a fraud.

In a sport like MMA fighting is not allowed, but in NBA etc it's perfectly fine.

Doubt lebron makes lhw as he’s already 250/260 with literally 0 fat n no big muscles

Now imagine these guys vs ufc fighters?

There a reason why plumbers n firefighters were ufc champs

lebron would be a heavy weight no questions asked

but he could make lhw. he has a lanky frame and he put on a lot of weight with added muscle over the years. he walks around at 250. drop some muscle and drain water he can make 205

the real question is, how long before these guys are fighting on a ufc ppv? I think we are gonna start seeing athletes, actors, and musicians settling in their beef by fighting eachother in the UFC...

but he could make lhw. he has a lanky frame and he put on a lot of weight with added muscle over the years. he walks around at 250. drop some muscle and drain water he can make 205
Why would he dehydrate himself to fight guys who are in good shape when he could just beat up a bunch of fat guys and be called "the baddest man on the planet"?

Wow that Ingram kid is 6’9/190!?!

He’s basically size of average ww in 6’9 frame

Could you imagine this kid as a ww?

He could probably murder entire ufc ww division in the same night

Those ufc d level bums are lucky nba exists n a level athletes like Ingram choose that career path making Millions n let them fight for crumbs
Ingram with 3 months training would be 5 division champion

That Ingram seems to be a real douchebag.

edit: 20 years old to NBA 'star' straight from High School.. that explains some.

Last edited:
to be a professional basketball player you need to have certain genetics. tall with a light frame. it's rare and why these fools make so much dough. lebron could make light heavyweight if need be
You making it sound like they ain't pay for the little guy.

<{katwhu}> bron is 260 ripped... no way he's making LHW.
Seriously, I bet he could beat Derrick Lewis tomorrow if he wanted to fight in the UFC

Dwyane+Wade+LeBron+James+Dwyane+Wade+Hang+5FZvPr645mIl.jpg

That girl is getting pregnant just from being that close to LeBron and Wade

Seriously, I bet he could beat Derrick Lewis tomorrow if he wanted to fight in the UFC

He may look like he can fight, but Bron doesn't even know how to throw a punch properly. I would think hockey fighters would be more likely to fight in the UFC than basketball players.

You do understand how mixed martial arts work, dont you?

Lebron would get wrecked by derrick Lewis. You're talking about a professional basketball player FIGHTING a PROFESSIONAL fighter. Get real kid.

You do understand how mixed martial arts work, dont you?

Lebron would get wrecked by derrick Lewis. You're talking about a professional basketball player FIGHTING a PROFESSIONAL fighter. Get real kid.
The top athlete of this generation... who floors A-Level guys by simply running into them... VS a fat guy who has a good punch, yes, but who can't even run for 2 minutes before gassing.

Get real, kid.

The real question is did the governor go running out of the building haha

Back