Media NBA BRAWL: Lakers VS Rockets. Will NBA Players get their VISAS Revoked? [UFC 229 Comparison]

This is what you get for having them train at the UFC Performance Institute.

People need to chill about brawls between athletes in my opinion. I'm not condoning them but it's not shocking that it happens and it's far from the worst that could happen. You're dealing with a bunch of highly competitive people in their prime. Yeah, shit is gonna pop off once in awhile, it's not the end of the world. Besides, people enjoy the brawls just like they enjoy wrecks in auto racing. Enjoy the spectacle, you're already watching to be entertained anyway. I don't think the occasional fight is that big of deal.

If you want someone to look up to professional athletes aren't it, aside from work ethic and mental toughness.

News outlets are going to sensationalize whatever they think will get them clicks and views.

People need to chill about brawls between athletes in my opinion. I'm not condoning them but it's not shocking that it happens and it's far from the worst that could happen. You're dealing with a bunch of highly competitive people in their prime. Yeah, shit is gonna pop off once in awhile, it's not the end of the world. Besides, people enjoy the brawls just like they enjoy wrecks in auto racing. Enjoy the spectacle, you're already watching to be entertained anyway. I don't think the occasional fight is that big of deal.

If you want someone to look up to professional athletes aren't it, aside from work ethic and mental toughness.

News outlets are going to sensationalize whatever they think will get them clicks and views.

Please stop making sense. This is sherdog for crying out loud.

NBA players would could've been real fighters.

Ron Artest
Bill Laimbeer
Zach Randolph
Rondo
Rodman
Shaq
Lance Stephenson
Iverson
Ben Wallace
Draymond

That's just to name a few.
Also, Ingram is a Duke alum, it's no wonder he's a dickbag.

Actually a really good list

<mma4>

Back