Media NBA BRAWL: Lakers VS Rockets. Will NBA Players get their VISAS Revoked? [UFC 229 Comparison]

Yes there going to revoke there Visa's so they cant go shopping anymore... wtf kind of Visa's are they going to revoke, there fucking American.
They're

Wow that Ingram kid is 6’9/190!?!

He’s basically size of average ww in 6’9 frame

Could you imagine this kid as a ww?

He could probably murder entire ufc ww division in the same night

Those ufc d level bums are lucky nba exists n a level athletes like Ingram choose that career path making Millions n let them fight for crumbs

6'9 190... He ain't cutting to 170

You do understand how mixed martial arts work, dont you?

Lebron would get wrecked by derrick Lewis. You're talking about a professional basketball player FIGHTING a PROFESSIONAL fighter. Get real kid.
Yes sir. Derrick Lewis would knock these limp-wristers unconscious and celebrate over their corpses... Texas prison style.

No its not. Its not even in the same realm.

Athletes getting into a scuffle on the playing field isn't remotely the same as diving out into the audience to attack someone in the crowd. This is common sense and shouldn't need to be illustrated.

You did have an example in the NBA where a player charged the audience:

After the game, the NBA suspended nine players for a total of 146 games, which led to $11 million in salary being lost by the players. Five players were also charged with assault, and eventually sentenced to a year of probation and community service.

So if Conor and Khabib into a scuffle after the bell, in the cage, with their 'teammates' getting in the mix... it would have been cool?

Get real. Paul Daley was banned for throwing a punch after the bell... a punch that didn't even land.

Lol thanks, always nice how many sherdoggers help out by just proof reading comments for any grammar mistakes or spelling errors.

Always nice when people take time out of their day go help out their community.

The Malice at the palace is where all hell broke loose in the NBA..

dfp1119malicebreak.jpg

Players GOT half seasons and with Ron Artest full season suspensions.. This is what was at risk with Khabib jumping the cage and attacking the corner.. Drunk Irish and Russians could have brawled and had it spill over..

The Bowe/Golota Brawl is the best example of this.. Started in the Ring with the corners going at it, and then all hell broke loose in the Garden..

UnderstatedAlarmedGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

hilarious, sorry I stopped watching after the 3rd..athletes fight sometimes people need to get the fuck over it..

So if Conor and Khabib into a scuffle after the bell, in the cage, with their 'teammates' getting in the mix... it would have been cool?

Get real. Paul Daley was banned for throwing a punch after the bell... a punch that didn't even land.

Scuffle takes 2. Paul Daley went up from behind Kos and tried to blind side him, luckily Kos saw it in the corner of his and was able to avoid it or something seriously bad couldve happened.

So there is a difference if 2 fighters fight each other and 1 fighter attacks another 1.

Like if you and I fight on the streets and the cops break it up chancws are we'll get fines and be on our way.

If i attack you on the street and the cops come, I'm getting arrested for assault and will have tonstand before a judge.

This is a straw-man argument. I'm not going to defend a statement I never made.

Participants in an activity getting into a scuffle is bad. Diving into the audience is worse. This is common sense at face value and should not need to be said.

Lebron SMASHES Cormier with 2 weeks basic TTD, and maybe hit the pads a few times

Khabib went out into the stands.

This Lakers-Rockets fight stayed on the court.

That is the difference.

This is a straw-man argument. I'm not going to defend a statement I never made.

Participants in an activity getting into a scuffle is bad. Diving into the audience is worse. This is common sense at face value and should not need to be said.
Khabib's incident wasn't a brawl with the audience. The straw man is on your end. Khabib attacked one of Conor's cornermen... a licensed fighter, a licensed cornermen... He didn't attack someone from the audience.

Nice try though

Scuffle takes 2. Paul Daley went up from behind Kos and tried to blind side him, luckily Kos saw it in the corner of his and was able to avoid it or something seriously bad couldve happened.

So there is a difference if 2 fighters fight each other and 1 fighter attacks another 1.

Like if you and I fight on the streets and the cops break it up chancws are we'll get fines and be on our way.

If i attack you on the street and the cops come, I'm getting arrested for assault and will have tonstand before a judge.
I hear what you are saying man, but like you said... It takes 2. Dildo Danis was provoking Khabib through the fight, and even when the fight had already ended, he was still provoking the man... and it led to a couple of seconds of fight between the 2 before security stormed in and controlled the situation. THEN Conor started a brawl inside of the cage, and that went on for longer than the incident outside the cage... he threw the first strike, twice... and got hit in return. If Khabib went out after Dillon... and got hit, that's on him too. Same way it is on Conor.

There were 2 incidents after UFC 229. Khabib attacking Conor's cornermen outside the cage, was 1 incident. Conor igniting the incident in the cage, by attacking Khabib's cornermen without being provoked... and getting hit back... is another incident.

No its not. Its not even in the same realm.

Athletes getting into a scuffle on the playing field isn't remotely the same as diving out into the audience to attack someone in the crowd. This is common sense and shouldn't need to be illustrated.

You did have an example in the NBA where a player charged the audience:

After the game, the NBA suspended nine players for a total of 146 games, which led to $11 million in salary being lost by the players. Five players were also charged with assault, and eventually sentenced to a year of probation and community service.

Danis wasn't part of the audience or in the crowd.

Ingram seems like a real asshole. He caused the foul, he shoved him after the whistle blew, and then he participated in the brawl

did you see what Harden was doing to him all night smh

Rondo would KO Conor with six months training
But it’s still fuck the Fake Show, Warriors in 4 DOORS OPEN MANE

Back