Media NBA BRAWL: Lakers VS Rockets. Will NBA Players get their VISAS Revoked? [UFC 229 Comparison]

Wow that Ingram kid is 6’9/190!?!

He’s basically size of average ww in 6’9 frame

Could you imagine this kid as a ww?

He could probably murder entire ufc ww division in the same night

Those ufc d level bums are lucky nba exists n a level athletes like Ingram choose that career path making Millions n let them fight for crumbs

point your penis to the beta in this picture

CqS3lkoUsAEP-39.jpg

Dwight’s arm is bigger thAn Mighty mouse

Those ufc d level bums are lucky nba exists n a level athletes like Ingram choose that career path making Millions n let them fight for crumbs
T wood would take him down with ease and destroy with gnp.
Douglas Lima would break those skinny legs with one low kick.
I also doubt NBA players cardio when they would grapple. It a different energy system imo they would gas pretty quick. Plus they all on steroids so USADA bless

I see the sarcasm and appreciate it but its really apples and oranges.

Team sport vs individual sport
State sized regulating agency(CSAC,etc) vs National agency(NBA)
Competitors attacking competitors vs spectators attacking competitors.

I mean, i get where you are coming from on this but its not a great comparison at all.

Ingram seems like a real asshole. He caused the foul, he shoved him after the whistle blew, and then he participated in the brawl

it was against Harden tho. Can't blame him. Harden has a very punchable face, and attitude, and playstyle (and i actually stopped watching bball years ago).

Will their cornermen be banned from the NBA forever for interfering? This was clearly outside of the game.

Timestamped

Some shoving happened between 2 other players, then Chris Paul channels his inner Jon Jones and gets Rondo with clear DQ-level eye-pokes... before Rondo retaliates and lands a very crisp left, and I believe a very nice overhand to follow. Very sharp accurate punching... none of that bogus wide hammer fist punches we see from the usual A-Level athletes.

Ingram jumps over the players and throws a punch too.

This is unacceptable behavior from professional athletes. I believe this was in LA, will the California Athletic Commission be withholding their purses? or salaries? Will the NBA take harsh action?

Unacceptable behavior in professional sports.

That being said, how will you grade the eye-poke accuracy and left by Rondo? Chris Paul seems to have a young Big Nog chin.

All jokes aside, incase your sarcasm meter is dead, This is something that seems to happen in the major sports, often, in America... why did the Khabib vs Conor post-fight incident receive SO MUCH more negative backlash? It was headlines everywhere. It's all everyone is talking about. Hell, Khabib was on a show with Putin to talk about it.

Will Donald Trump call these NBA players and address the situation live on TV? Where does the NBA go from here? Is what happened at UFC 229 really much worse than what happened here? Did Rondo insult Paul's religion?

Why is it that when it happens in MMA that people give it SO MUCH more shit... guys got hit in a sport that people hit each other in a living. Still doesn't make it ok, but how is this NBA brawl better?

It seems like people are just WAITING to point fingers at MMA to make it out to be a barbaric sport. Not to mention Ingram comes running with a Falcon Punch.

Jumping into the crowd is different, also in NBA if anyone leaves the.bench during a fight they get a big suspension /fine

I see the sarcasm and appreciate it but its really apples and oranges.

Team sport vs individual sport
State sized regulating agency(CSAC,etc) vs National agency(NBA)
Competitors attacking competitors vs spectators attacking competitors.

I mean, i get where you are coming from on this but its not a great comparison at all.
Lol the NBA is a national agency?
You are kidding right?

Meh, once Khabib gets hold of one of those chicken legs, it's OVER!

There's obviously a reason they're throwing a ball into some basket, and not fighting: They're all a bunch of betas, and Mighty Mouse would tool them all at once.
Lmao Ron Artest would dominate mma.

There's a reason why they aren't fighting in mma and it's because they are more skilled than being on 20/20 contracts.

O ans the reebok bonus

Chris Paul has a future in MMA. First an eye-poke followed by a tentative uppercut. MW division awaits him.
With how bad his hammys and shit are he'd go down injured every training camp.

to be a professional basketball player you need to have certain genetics. tall with a light frame. it's rare and why these fools make so much dough. lebron could make light heavyweight if need be

Lmao Ron Artest would dominate mma.

There's a reason why they aren't fighting in mma and it's because they are more skilled than being on 20/20 contracts.

O ans the reebok bonus

Seriously...

Lebron will make with his nike deal more than all the ufc fighters put together

to be a professional basketball player you need to have certain genetics. tall with a light frame. it's rare and why these fools make so much dough. lebron could make light heavyweight if need be
<{katwhu}> bron is 260 ripped... no way he's making LHW.

Back