Nate Diaz Finalizing Deal For Next Fight; All Signs Pointing Toward UFC 219 (Poll)

Who's Nate Fighting?

• Total voters
Honestly, and I'll get flamed for saying this, i don't really care. Nate has potential to put on exciting fights once in a while, but against anybody with wrestling ability, I'd rather watch paint dry. The guy is a mid level fighter, kind of a gate keeper, that happens to be a good match up for Conor McGregor. Against any other top fighter, he's getting taken down, and laid on, just like his brother.

This is a hail Mary hope for hate to beat Ferg and setup the trilogy.

Probably Ferg. The UFC has to do whatever they can to clear out the contenders at 155 for a Conor return, and Diaz poses an interesting matchup against Tony.

If it is Nate, I'm confused to why he would take the Woodley fight instead of Conor since the Conor fight would pay more.

If Nate beats Tony himself then Tony is out of the way...i.e. Tony would no longer be the interim champion, Nate would be.

Let me tell you something, if Tony is stupid enough to fight for the interim belt twice, he deserves what he gets. Who the fuck does that? The interim belt is a guaranteed shot at unifying the belts and becoming the legitimate champion. If he takes any other fight than Conor he needs a new manager or some people around him to stop him from making that mistake.

Probably Ferg. The UFC has to do whatever they can to clear out the contenders at 155 for a Conor return, and Diaz poses an interesting matchup against Tony.

If you are Fergusen this is the worst decision you ever made. Seriously, he's the interim champion, its Conor or nobody.

Exactly how I feel. Nate vs tony would be one of the greatest matchups at LW of all time, but I'd rather it be Woodley because of the same reason - defend that belt Conor
Easy fight. Another feather in his cap that makes Conors position more untenable. Bring on Nate. Hell After that Ferg could fight Wood same night knowing his cardio.

If you are Fergusen this is the worst decision you ever made. Seriously, he's the interim champion, its Conor or nobody.
Agreed, but given the option to sit out for however long ... maybe Ferg just thinks it's free money.

Fuck i don’t want to see Nate get dominated by another fighter until he finishes off Conor again. Nate is good fighter that matches up well with Conor, however he’s a fringe top 10 fighter in LW/FW.

I don't want to see Conor vs Nate till after Conor defends the belt. It's too soon ffs!
Thats Why it will be nate vs tony for that belt while conor sits out for his belltor thing and they are banking nate beats tony setting up the trilogy fight with conor to merge both belts. Super fight. And conor would get to not fight tony. Tony dusts nate IMO tho and fucks everyone's money fight

Did someone finally tell Nate that the PPV buys will be the same for whoever Conor fights.
His ego wouldn' accept that tho and it' just costing him so much money in the long run. Like fuck I'll be the b side and still making 3 million or some shit to do what I do anyway. He's letting anyone who gave a shit about this fight lose interest in even seeing it anymore. Worst business man possible. Wonder if it's him or if he just has a shitty manager

Easy fight. Another feather in his cap that makes Conors position more untenable. Bring on Nate. Hell After that Ferg could fight Wood same night knowing his cardio.
Yea I honestly think tony is nate 2.0. The only thing nate has on tony is a bit of a stronger chin and better boxing. Everywhere else tony is better. And it's not like tony doesn't have standup it would be a war with tony winning I think

Your email all wrong!

It'll be Nick vs. Robbie!

There's already some Diaz/Lawler history there, 'member?

Back