Nate Diaz Finalizing Deal For Next Fight; All Signs Pointing Toward UFC 219 (Poll)

Who's Nate Fighting?

• Total voters
Damn, I actually cant wait. Been too long since a Diaz bro has fought.

If Nate loses Conor will use that as an excuse to duck him forever
WRONG!

CONOR wants the Nate fight
It's a fight that sells with it being 1-1
But he would be an idiot to want it now
Because that fight can happen even if Conor loses his next fight

CONOR only has 2 fights in the ufc now
He doesn't care about his record
He wants $
He got the Floyd fight
So no need to hide from nate or any fighter

It better not be Conor, that will be BS. If its Conor then he must be stripped of the title, no more running scared from Tony.

I would be fine if its Woodley, because Woodley needs someone who won't be passive and would be easy to beat up, Nate would be the perfect leg kicking bag and ground 'n' pound bag to use to look good.

Last edited:
Aww man, Woodley is a horrible matchup. Nate is really going to have to pressure or else he's going to get leg kicked to death.

Probably a fight with Ferg and Ferg will destroy him. Nate will then wait until Conor loses and then they'll have their trilogy fight.

Jorge Masvidal ? I'm thinking ferguson but at the same time why would nate fight ferguson he hasnt earned it

If it's McGregor, I won't give the UFC another red cent.

I hope it's Tony Ferguson, but at the same time I don't want to be that because Ferg shouldn't have to defend his interim while Conor fucks around. So I hope it's Tyron.

The fans would be missing out on a more consequential and dynamic match up.
No need to repeat every decent fight , we would miss out on too many other good match ups and progress.
It's a short sighted approach for casuals that are more invested in a personality than a sport.
Let's pretend that MayvsMac 1 ended in Conor getting a flash TKO after getting picked apart the first few rounds by Floyd.

so then they set up the rematch, and Floyd wins a majority decision.

Why on Earth would you not run it back the 3rd time and give the fans what they want while making a shitload of money at the same time? Nobody in their right mind would be crying about Floyd fighting the #1 contender in his sport first. They all want to see the biggest trilogy fight they could possibility put together. It makes perfect sense from a business standpoint.

Fuck the whiney "hardcore" fans, they're gonna watch it no matter what.

Nate might just be the fighter to make a fight with Cryron not boring tho.

Not really, just watch Nate vs Bendo
Conor's nuthuggers try to put Nate as a big threat for everyone but any decent wrestler can lay and pray him, specially a huge WW like Woodley

Conor no longer a possibility for 219
Nate all of a sudden fighting
Doesn't take a genius
Diaz X Ferg @219

Getting Tony out the way is also Nate quickest path to Conor III

Back