Nate Diaz Finalizing Deal For Next Fight; All Signs Pointing Toward UFC 219 (Poll)

Who's Nate Fighting?

• Total voters
nah he won't fight

Chris Taylor is from BJPenn.com......

I need a more reputable source.

But if true, michaelscottnogodno.gif

Nates been holding out for Conor this long. It can't be anybody but him
I don't think you guys understand that sells anyway

Even if he loses
And Conor loses

Would he make as much as conor?
No
But he'd still get a decent payday

if it's at 155 I say its porier, and he probably loses.

Well if Conor was scheduled to fight Ferg & Conor's out, Nate ain't a bad replacement.

He'll certainly make it a scrap, but I wish he'd have a full training camp for such a fight.

Then the winner faces Conor in 2018?

what if eddie is out and we get gatjie vs diaz? I can dream right?!?!?!? Only thing i can think of other than conor that appeals to his fans that he would take.

and the fans.
The fans would be missing out on a more consequential and dynamic match up.
No need to repeat every decent fight , we would miss out on too many other good match ups and progress.
It's a short sighted approach for casuals that are more invested in a personality than a sport.

Will be interesting to see what Diaz makes without Conor carrying him.

I think its gonna be Woodley

Well if Conor was scheduled to fight Ferg & Conor's out, Nate ain't a bad replacement.

He'll certainly make it a scrap, but I wish he'd have a full training camp for such a fight.

Then the winner faces Conor in 2018?
Maybe but there is no reason to believe Conor is going to start defending in 2018.

I don't think you guys understand that sells anyway

Even if he loses
And Conor loses

Would he make as much as conor?
No
But he'd still get a decent payday
If Nate loses Conor will use that as an excuse to duck him forever

Why would Nate fight Tony? The fight would not sell well and UFC would not agree to his high demands.

Nate vs Tony in a 5 round fight would be amazing

I'm not even sure Nate could make 155 by 219. I think they're just going to throw together a meaningless Nate/Woodley fight to save the card.

Back