Nate Diaz Finalizing Deal For Next Fight; All Signs Pointing Toward UFC 219 (Poll)

Who's Nate Fighting?

• Total voters
Love it eh? Let me think this through - 219 and ima Nate fan only 5 ppl he can beat in LW top 10

Conor
Chelsea
Al
Dustin
Eddie

Dustin just fought
Conor they say is suspended
Eddie has a fight

Chealsea or Al IMO

I'm excited, I don't' care who he's fighting

I just hope it isn't Tyron Woodley. If they want Tyron on 219 for lack of a Main Event, I'd rather it be Till or Usman than Nate Diaz. At least they're actual welterweights.

Maybe they're doing Ferguson vs. Diaz since Conor is "off 219".
I do think it's Tyron instead because this is the Ultimate Fuckery Championship.

Neither fight from the poll makes any sense. He doesn't deserve to fight for the title with either of them, especially not Woodley lol. It better be Chiesa or Iaquinta

Neither fight from the poll makes any sense. He doesn't deserve to fight for the title with either of them, especially not Woodley lol. It better be Chiesa or Iaquinta
Thats what thought too.

Run from Tony and Khabib, Conor. Run like you did from Edgar. Strip that joke.

I hope it's Tony Ferguson, but at the same time I don't want to be that because Ferg shouldn't have to defend his interim while Conor fucks around. So I hope it's Tyron.
Exactly how I feel. Nate vs tony would be one of the greatest matchups at LW of all time, but I'd rather it be Woodley because of the same reason - defend that belt Conor

This is why Tyron will never catch up with GSP. If it isn't a title fight, Georges isn't fighting.

I just hope it isn't Tyron Woodley. If they want Tyron on 219 for lack of a Main Event, I'd rather it be Till or Usman than Nate Diaz. At least they're actual welterweights.

Maybe they're doing Ferguson vs. Diaz since Conor is "off 219".

Woodley did hint at an announcement this week for that card

I'm not even sure Nate could make 155 by 219. I think they're just going to throw together a meaningless Nate/Woodley fight to save the card.

The WW division is stacked, why not just make Woodley fight the next guy. It just doesn't make sense at all.

if Nate beats ferg he gets III shot ...

BJJ and stand up game .. Nate stands a chance if no leg kicks are thrown

Conor no longer a possibility for 219
Nate all of a sudden fighting
Doesn't take a genius
Diaz X Ferg @219

Getting Tony out the way is also Nate quickest path to Conor III

How the fuck you gonna get ElCooCoo out of the way, doesn't he hold the intermim belt? Any fight for him other than Conor is horseshit.

I don't know. Nate made a couple of posts on instagram last week that makes me think it might be Conor.

How the fuck you gonna get ElCooCoo out of the way, doesn't he hold the intermim belt? Any fight for him other than Conor is horseshit.
If Nate beats Tony himself then Tony is out of the way...i.e. Tony would no longer be the interim champion, Nate would be.

Back