Media Nate Diaz Calls to Headline UFC 300

Nate doesn't even realize he's not worth a damn anymore. That fight with Tony was so pitiful It was comical. No pop on his punches, both were draggin' ass after only 1 rd. I have zero desire to see that level of fighter fight, much less headline an event.

Last edited:
Lol no, pointless uncompetitive fight that would let Poirier continue to rank squat. He needs to be fighting these young guys. Either he holds off the young lion or loses and drops out of the top 5.
It was part joke, part serious, sherbro, not settle their unfinished business, Nate pulling out for some silly reason or something, Poirier vs BSD is a sick matchup, 299 is still looking better than 300 so far.

Yeah, if you hate Nate then this would be amazing. Remember Conor landing leg kicks at will against Nate in the 2nd fight? What would JG do to him?
Put his ass back into retirement for good. I'm starting to warm up to the idea.

He's one of the worst fighters to be so famous. Just a fan favorite cause he gets covered in blood and flips everyone off all the time. He can't punch, can't kick and adores using his face to block strikes.

Terrible idea for him to headline 300. Star undercard though!

JG would kill Nate these days.
I almost completely agree, however Gaethje's lack of Jiujitsu on the ground..
If Nate gets him there by any means(even on his own back) he can pull off a very interesting upset.

It's win-win for Gaethje though, he gets the fanfare that Nate has for what should be a easy fight for him. As opposed to Max which CAN put him out with injury time if it's a barnburner like we expect.

The rate this is going UFC 300 should be free on Fight Pass.

being that I grew up around and had friends really bout that life some of my peers who got murdered before ages 25,
Got in a scuffle with a guy who 2 months later and I swear on my life
shot and almost killed his best friend with an automatic. the guys just now getting out.

was friends with a guy who got murked hanging with the wrong type of dudes.
wont get into what got him killed. and i can say alot more stuff but my point is
i am never amused or nor do i believe MIke perry or nate diaz as gangstas.

they can fight i cant take that away but the wanna be gangsta stuff is way too over the top. I used to love it now
as i get older it makes me mad. cant say for sure but I can almost swear on
my grandparents life that I personally lost way more friends to violence then Nathaniel & mike combined.
basically nate and mike need to grow up.

and with that said WTF does nate wanna go back so bad?

Homeboy just got outboxed by the youtuber...

I have 0 interest in seeing Nate in any type of matchup. The dude is beyond washed at this point.

That clown’s red panty night from fighting Conor has ran dry. No one gives af to see him embarrass himself again. If he did fight at 300, he would be in the prelims. The Conor gravy train has ran dry for Diaz and Masvidal

You think Nate blew through all the money he earned in the UFC? This is clearly just a money callout fight

Nick quit in the middle of the cage when he should have been able to go on.

You cant ask people to pay money to see that again.

Nate shouldn't headline a street fight these days. You don't come back from losing to Jake Paul.

Back