Media Nate Diaz Calls to Headline UFC 300

4bUV7Ls.gif

Last edited:
He's washed. There's not really any main event level fights that can be made with him other than the Conor trilogy and he's already booked.
I do think Diaz vs Gaethje for the BMF would have some interest behind it. Though not enough to headline.

Atleast with Chandler it's respectable guys. Diaz could host his own PPV whenever he wants, but he's been on a bad losing skid despite being a fan favorite.

Maybe he can if it's the prelim headliner. I don't want to see another Nate PPV headliner again.

I'm not sure if he realized nobody cares to watch him fight anymore. This isn't 2013 anymore. Washed fighters don't draw much interest.

Nate Diaz Goes on Twitter/X saying he WANTS to Headline UFC 300

Any matchups that can warrant big enough to headline it?

Diaz vs Gaethje for the BMF?

There are at least 2 title fights on the card already. Nate should know better. Only Conor could headline over title fights. And Conor will not be on 300.

Nice to see they can still get that good shit. Nate smoking that rapper weed.

There are at least 2 title fights on the card already. Nate should know better. Only Conor could headline over title fights. And Conor will not be on 300.
Jorge vs Diaz did headline a card and they did headline a card with him and Khamzat(though it turned into Tony).

However as you said it wouldn't be big enough to have over legitimate title fights unless they put him against Gaethje for the BMF which even then id have it as co-main at best.

Dudes trying to whore* himself out to fight anything these days.
Must be burning through his cash and spending it like crazy.

EDIT*

Last edited:
That would be a pretty uncompetitive matchup. If they can get Gaethje to fight I think they would just have him fight Holloway and not deal with Nate.
Yeah, if you hate Nate then this would be amazing. Remember Conor landing leg kicks at will against Nate in the 2nd fight? What would JG do to him?

Back