Media Nate Diaz Calls to Headline UFC 300

Sadly this .ain event for UFC 300 would indeed be ratings fire

all the respect to nate but if he headlined ufc 300 that would be sad. if thats the best the ufc can put up for the main event even if it was nate vs conor 3. Nate is a punching bag above 155. he has his moments but thats it. he also just got beat by jake paul in boxing the ufc should stay away from the athletes who play into that game because by taking an athlete back on who got beat by paul you are promoting paul . nate diaz is basically nate paul now.

giphy.gif

It's a real shame we didn't get to see Khamzat finish this guy off.

Scrap Poirier vs BSD, Poirier vs Diaz to not settle their unfinished business, UFC 300 co-main.

Lol no, pointless uncompetitive fight that would let Poirier continue to rank squat. He needs to be fighting these young guys. Either he holds off the young lion or loses and drops out of the top 5.

That would be a pretty uncompetitive matchup. If they can get Gaethje to fight I think they would just have him fight Holloway and not deal with Nate.
Well gaethje is a garbage white belt with no ground game some might say.

I love gaethje and would expect him to beat the piss out of nate but nates not fighting at 55.

Well gaethje is a garbage white belt with no ground game some might say.

I love gaethje and would expect him to beat the piss out of nate but nates not fighting at 55.

Nate has no wrestling though.

Give him a rematch on UFC 300 prelims against Clay Guida, I want to see Clay beat the snot out of him again and thrown him around again

Back