My son's mother is losing it.

I love it. This is the feel good story of the year for me. Fuck that bitch. Good call on the recordings. I've thought about recording my wife for when the time comes, which is probably soon. It would be very similar in that nobody has any clue who she really is. She comes across completely differently in public than in private, where she is a complete psycho. We don't have kids, but I would want custody of our pets because she can't be trusted around them when she loses control of her anger.

Yes, she is the mother of my child and always will be but with that said she has gotten pretty much all the "help" she is going to get from me any time soon. She tried to destroy me and it's something I will never forget. If things went her way despite being a great dad and not just because I'm around but because I'm very good at it, I probably wouldn't get to see my son at all!

Giving her money isn't going to help her. She has a kid and she needs to step her game up just like I would have had to. I pay most of his expenses, care for him during the day 40 hours a week and bust my ass to keep my business growing and profitable which is all fucking HARD! So her having to pay child support and having to deal with a situation she created isn't exactly making my heart bleed too hard.

I absolutely don't intend to make things harder for her but making things she caused better is not on the top of my to do list.

Guy I worked with went through some things with his ex. She had custody of the 2 boys and in the summer, she would drop them off at a park where the city had some children's programs. He was contacted because the people running the programs were concerned because the boys were there all day with no lunch. He got custody of the youngest but still had to pay child support. When the oldest boy turned 18 and entered the military, he went to court and she was ordered to pay child support. She quit her job to avoid paying. The judge ordered her to find employment or be found in contempt of court.

I love it. This is the feel good story of the year for me. Fuck that bitch. Good call on the recordings. I've thought about recording my wife for when the time comes, which is probably soon. It would be very similar in that nobody has any clue who she really is. She comes across completely differently in public than in private, where she is a complete psycho. We don't have kids, but I would want custody of our pets because she can't be trusted around them when she loses control of her anger.
Without the records I doubt I would have won even though I was his primary care taker.

I knew soon after my son was born it wasn't going to work out. It got a lot worse because the felt she now had power over me. I actually can thank her family for the recordings because after I told them how she really was and they completely dismissed me I knew it would be hard for anyone to believe me.

It was pretty hard though to not blow her world up and not got public with the videos before filing for custody. I'm not from where we live and she had manipulated and turned her family and coworkers against me telling her BS side of the story. She even went on a mom's support group on FB and played the victim card and made me look abusive. It took everything in me to not post the videos and show her true colors but at the end of the day what mattered most was my son and and making sure i could be there for him and not trying to look good for others.

Without the records I doubt I would have won even though I was his primary care taker.

I knew soon after my son was born it wasn't going to work out. It got a lot worse because the felt she now had power over me. I actually can thank her family for the recordings because after I told them how she really was and they completely dismissed me I knew it would be hard for anyone to believe me.

It was pretty hard though to not blow her world up and not got public with the videos before filing for custody. I'm not from where we live and she had manipulated and turned her family and coworkers against me telling her BS side of the story. She even went on a mom's support group on FB and played the victim card and made me look abusive. It took everything in me to not post the videos and show her true colors but at the end of the day what mattered most was my son and and making sure i could be there for him and not trying to look good for others.
why did things change after your son was born?

I've posted before how I recorded my ex's phone calls and found out she was being coached on how to get me to hit her.

Now the thing you have to decide is if she would hurt her own son to get back at you. How crazy is she?

why did things change after your son was born?
Things didn't really change it just got worse. After my son was born she had a belief he was hers by default and I had no say in anything to do with him. She knew he is my whole world and would use him to punish me and to get her way.

Things didn't really change it just got worse. After my son was born she had a belief he was hers by default and I had no say in anything to do with him. She knew he is my whole world and would use him to punish me and to get her way.
I'm sorry to hear that bro. I have only been in one serious relationship so I don't know what people are like in general. What was bad about your relationship to start with?

If she keep going down hill it's something I might consider but nothing I'm anywhere close to considering at the moment. Everyone has low points in their life it doesn't mean they don't deserve to be with their kids regularly.

She has had the rug pulled out from under her with her actions and it's natural not to take it well at first. As my sonset mother she deserves the opportunity to get her shit together before I bring the state back into my family's life.
Stop having sympathy for this cunt and bury her legally. Get full custody and keep the kid away from her 100%. Do it for him.

I've posted before how I recorded my ex's phone calls and found out she was being coached on how to get me to hit her.

Now the thing you have to decide is if she would hurt her own son to get back at you. How crazy is she?
Trust me if I ever thought that was a possibility I wouldn't need the courts to help prevent that from happening!

She loves our son and I don't think she would ever intentionally try to hurt him. She isn't a "bad mom" but then again she really isn't all that great at it either. She just doesn't have the skills to make her a great mom yet. I have done most of the heavy lifting when it came to parenting. There is a lot of things she needs to work other to become a great parent but in no way could I call her a "bad mom"

I'm sorry to hear that bro. I have only been in one serious relationship so I don't know what people are like in general. What was bad about your relationship to start with?
Just doing what woman do. Can't tell these chick's shit these days. She thought she deserved perfection and that perfection wanted her.

Stop having sympathy for this cunt and bury her legally. Get full custody and keep the kid away from her 100%. Do it for him.
It's not about me it's about what's best for my son. If it was just about me I would destroy her the best I could for what she put me through.

LOL @ cant' take off the child support. Yes you actually can..

It's not about me it's about what's best for my son. If it was just about me I would destroy her the best I could for what she put me through.
Maybe you didn't read my post.

Just doing what woman do. Can't tell these chick's shit these days. She thought she deserved perfection and that perfection wanted her.
ah ic. I had a similair experience. They allways come back too. :( at least in my case, but I didnt take her back. sorry for you experience, dude. Do you think most chicks are like that? allways wanting to upgrade?

LOL @ cant' take off the child support. Yes you actually can..
It's not my money to decline. Once the court orders a parent to pay child support I can't decline it on his behalf.

ah ic. I had a similair experience. They allways come back too. :( at least in my case, but I didnt take her back. sorry for you experience, dude. Do you think most chicks are like that? allways wanting to upgrade?
In movies they aren't.

Not all chick's are bad just like all guys aren't bad but generally the world is filled with a lot of shitty people.

No need to feel bad for me my relationship with my son's mother is just "life." I'm fortunate to have been smarter than most men and was proactive and smart about things so it has worked out for me better than most.

In movies they aren't.

Not all chick's are bad just like all guys aren't bad but generally the world is filled with a lot of shitty people.

No need to feel bad for me my relationship with my son's mother is just "life." I'm fortunate to have been smarter than most men and was proactive and smart about things so it has worked out for me better than most.
yeah its just sad that you need to be so proactive to keep someone from screwing you in an intimate relationship. like the video recording and such.

yeah its just sad that you need to be so proactive to keep someone from screwing you in an intimate relationship. like the video recording and such.
It's Bullshit! But something men have to do these days if they are going through shit like this. A woman can easily call the cops and fuck up your whole world claiming to be the victim knowing she will automatically be believed 99% of the time.

Back