My son's mother is losing it.

raw

But it's fine when women do it? If he's doing more of the parenting than she is, then yeah he should get the child support. He's putting it away for his kids future not spending it on himself.

Think how fucked up a woman has to be for the guy to get majority custody in the first place.

She was never my wife and I don't have to ask, the court ordered it ;)
The same thing happened to me with child support. When I got custody of my 2 sons the state court ordered it based on her income. She gave them some dumb ass pay stubs from a job cleaning houses part time. She got ordered to pay $100 a month for 2 toddlers! She was constantly behind too. Then she would pay off just enough to get them off her back and do it all over agien.

i don't even care about money. I'll pay for everything and just shrug. Not a big deal. But then they're complaining you're not entertaining them enough, they're bored, they don't have enough friends, whatever.

And it's like bitch, I'm always at work. Cause someone's gotta pay for all this shit, remember? I was that dude falling asleep at parties and events we were invited to, and she's all irritated. It's like damn girl I'm TIRED, because I'm the one working overtime and paying for everything? Remember?
yeah it seems like being a genuine nice guy who loves you and gives you his time, just isnt enough anymore. I don't think it was allways this way. The social media definitely changed things but i think its been this way for a while. Women want attention from alot of men. Hence the prevalence of male "friends."

Same thing happened when me and my ex broke up. I was the only thing holding her a float. Once we broke up her life went to ruins. Hasn't worked in over 5 years, went to rehab, her mom and brother died, her step dad kicked her out. My daughter just recently told her she wants to move in with me. So now my daughter is living with me except I don't want child support from her at all.

yeah it seems like being a genuine nice guy who loves you and gives you his time, just isnt enough anymore. I don't think it was allways this way. The social media definitely changed things but i think its been this way for a while. Women want attention from alot of men. Hence the prevalence of male "friends."

I think maybe people have always been this selfish, there just aren't external factors stopping people from doing what they want. Bottom line is most people won't choose sacrifice and dedication if they don't have to.

I think maybe people have always been this selfish, there just aren't external factors stopping people from doing what they want. Bottom line is most people won't choose sacrifice and dedication if they don't have to.
I think what people are taught has alot to do with it. If people are taught good values and have parents who lead by example, they won't be selfish.

I think what people are taught has alot to do with it. If people are taught good values and have parents who lead by example, they won't be selfish.

Yeah most of the people I know were brought up in fucked up environments by morons. It can't help. I've barely ever seen healthy and successful people. they're like unicorns to me.

Meh i think people are just inherently fucked up. There isn't a time in human history when people weren't absolute douche bags as a whole.

My ex-wife bounced for one of those many exciting offers. Spoiler alert, that dude just wanted to bang her and move on. Turned out most of the guys she met after we split did.

Now that I'm older most of my friends are divorced, mid-divorce, recovering after a divorce, or in a relationship so awful it hurts to watch it.

It's made me slightly disillusioned with the idea of romantic love.
I dated a girl for a few years and she cheated and we broke up, then after we broke up she realized that most guys just want sex. Im not saying I'm a perfect BF, but damn I'm a lot better than a lottt of guys out there, she realized this, wanted me back, but I moved on. Didn't realize what she had, and now I'm doing great and have an amazing gf who appreciates me.

I dated a girl for a few years and she cheated and we broke up, then after we broke up she realized that most guys just want sex. Im not saying I'm a perfect BF, but damn I'm a lot better than a lottt of guys out there, she realized this, wanted me back, but I moved on. Didn't realize what she had, and now I'm doing great and have an amazing gf who appreciates me.
One of the best feelings is telling a chick to kick rocks who thought the grass was greener and wants you to take her back.

Seems like you cant handle it and you need sherdog to give you support

Lol

So come on a forum and tell random people about it. Is she really "nuts", or does it feel good to get a one-up on the end of the relationship? If she's stable enough to see her kid, that's all that matters. Is there anyway that you can help facilitate, obviously without subjecting yourself to the abuse you mentioned? If so, you should help with the visits, that is for your child after all.

Haha, only if it's the government doing it. Government isn't going to give you or me any additional rights.

No, they want to be able to use anything anyone records. It's funny how few people have actually read the Patriot Act.

without doing any research I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say you are wrong Ralph.

BRB looking for terrorists in the girls locker room.

Last edited:
Back