My son's mother is losing it.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My son's mother hasn't exactly taken losing our custody case very well. I was named custodial parent not too long ago in family Court and also receive child support from her now. This is something that I'm sure she never in a million years thought was a possibility of ever happening.

My son's mother lives a very sheltered life and had minupulated her very small circle I to believing I was a total worthless douchebag. She is a very quite and meek person publicly and no one would ever believe the true person she is behind closed doors. It is why I had been secretly recording her constant mental and verbal abuse toward me.

In court it all came out and she could no longer fake the funk. The videos showed not only the insane verbal and mental abuse she put me through but her willingness to use our son as a weapon against me.

I recently spoke with her younger sister and she told me she has started to go off the deep end. She hasn't been to work in weeks and is currently in the process of moving in with her older sister. She is also already a month behind on her child support. She says her family still is supportive but feels mislead and unwilling to blindly believe her when it comes to the things she tells them...even though they still hate me. My life since leaving her has gotten better and hers much worse and she doesn't seem to have taken responsibility for that shift in circumstances according to her sister.

Not sure what to do. I couldn't stop the child support if I wanted too which I don't! I also don't want to stop or lessen her visitations which is 3 days a week for her but with her not having her own place soon it doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable.

It's hard to feel sorry for her but I do. I warned her hundreds of times during our relationship that things weren't going to turn out well for her and that she would have to face consequences for her actions and now the chickens have come to roost.

Fuck her and get over it, don't let your kids near some nut fuck.

Grow your pair let em drop and do whats best for your kids not your pathetic feelings for her.

I'd probably feel the same way if I lost custody to a poor, lazy, Walmart shopper pothead.

Bang her sisters.

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
Sounds like the exact situation my buddy is in. Hopefully the kids are old enough to understand the situation and the difficulties you guys are having.

I'd probably feel the same way if I lost custody to a poor, lazy, Walmart shopper pothead.
Why so much hostility brother? I make more than her, work more than her, and Walmart is like a block away and the sweet baby rays is the same the sell at the fresh market only cheaper. Plus I dont even smoke that much pot because I don't have the free time...what's the problemo?

Could have banged the younger one but ain't that stupid and the older one I'm pretty sure hates my guts.
The hateful ones are the best laid.

giphy.gif

Why so much hostility brother? I make more than her, work more than her, and Walmart is like a block away and the sweet baby rays is the same the sell at the fresh market only cheaper. Plus I dont even smoke that much pot because I don't have the free time...what's the problemo?
Nothing really. Tbh, your baby mama sounds like she's in a shit situation. I would be weary to let her take care of the kid until she cleans up her act.

The hateful ones are the best laid.

giphy.gif
Meh... She has 3 kids so I'm pretty sure it's like a old tube sock that won't stay up down there. Plus she isn't exactly ugly but defiantly not one I would hang on the fridge afterward.

Meh... She has 3 kids so I'm pretty sure it's like a old tube sock that won't stay up down there. Plus she isn't exactly ugly but defiantly not one I would hang on the fridge afterward.
<{clintugh}>

My son's mother hasn't exactly taken losing our custody case very well. I was named custodial parent not too long ago in family Court and also receive child support from her now. This is something that I'm sure she never in a million years thought was a possibility of ever happening.

My son's mother lives a very sheltered life and had minupulated her very small circle I to believing I was a total worthless douchebag. She is a very quite and meek person publicly and no one would ever believe the true person she is behind closed doors. It is why I had been secretly recording her constant mental and verbal abuse toward me.

cr633Id.gif

In court it all came out and she could no longer fake the funk. The videos showed not only the insane verbal and mental abuse she put me through but her willingness to use our son as a weapon against me.

I recently spoke with her younger sister and she told me she has started to go off the deep end. She hasn't been to work in weeks and is currently in the process of moving in with her older sister. She is also already a month behind on her child support. She says her family still is supportive but feels mislead and unwilling to blindly believe her when it comes to the things she tells them...even though they still hate me. My life since leaving her has gotten better and hers much worse and she doesn't seem to have taken responsibility for that shift in circumstances according to her sister.

Not sure what to do. I couldn't stop the child support if I wanted too which I don't! I also don't want to stop or lessen her visitations which is 3 days a week for her but with her not having her own place soon it doesn't exactly make me feel comfortable.

It's hard to feel sorry for her but I do. I warned her hundreds of times during our relationship that things weren't going to turn out well for her and that she would have to face consequences for her actions and now the chickens have come to roost.

Tough situation sherbro. Women can be scornful as hell (not relevant at all, but the first skinamax movie I got my hands on as a kid was named "A Woman Scorned" and starred Shannon Tweed. Good stuff :cool:). I'm inclined to agree with your sentiment that while it's normal to feel sorry for her, she's made her own bed and must now sleep in it. I just hope your child is not too adversely affected by the existent strife between you and her/her family.

Do your best to focus on providing your child with stability and values. Instilling strong character and positive qualities, helping him build up his self esteem. Your child is going to need you to be grounded for them going forward, especially if their mother is unstable and you're at odds with her family.

That said, sorry to hear about your situation buddy, best of luck to you and yours.

I don't understand people bringing in personal problems in this place. You are just going to get ragdolled and rightfully so.

Nobody cares. Learn to imprint that truth in your head and heart.

I don't understand people bringing in personal problems in this place. You are just going to get ragdolled and rightfully so.

You don't care but took time from your life to read The OP and comment?

None of this is true just play along.

This will in no way affect your kid negatively.

Keep enjoying!

You don't care but took time from your life to read The OP and comment?

It's all good bruv. People here are smartasses but it looks like you're making the best of a bad situation.

Back