My son's mother is losing it.

I assume you have a lawyer, and if you do, that's the only person you should be working with. Be careful with those recordings, it is illegal in many states to record someone without their permission.

Sure sounds like it sucks. When you were together, how was she as a mom? I know that, if my wife were to hurt me in a personal and unforgivable way, I'd still lament the loss to my kids as she's a conscientious and involved parent.

The child support thing sounds bad. I know that it comes up a lot on here and often a pretty close split between "screws being put to men" and "you can say 'fuck alimony' but you have to take care of your kids," but it's a hard rock to crawl out from under. A lot of states won't have a warrant of arrest out so long as some payment is received but it can turn to quicksand real quick.

Best of luck to you, your kid and the ex in terms of her getting her shit together.

I assume you have a lawyer, and if you do, that's the only person you should be working with. Be careful with those recordings, it is illegal in many states to record someone without their permission.
or if not outright illegal, at least not able to use in court

My state is one party consent. Nothing illegal about it at all.

Welp, time to bang that younger sister that offered.

upload_2017-3-2_12-25-33.jpeg

ah ic. I had a similair experience. They allways come back too. :( at least in my case, but I didnt take her back. sorry for you experience, dude. Do you think most chicks are like that? allways wanting to upgrade?

In my experiences with my relationships and watching my friends relationships, yes. They always believe they deserve more. As the man your job is to do everything. The grass is always greener and even a 5 is constantly getting offers. Now those offers are mainly for sex, but they don't realize that until it's too late.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I think. No matter what happens in this relationship in the future, I feel better off for having had it.

TS, you have to cut your losses. Judging by your account, she has a fully functional support system around her in the form of a loyal family, and yet she's still irrational and unable to take any ownership of her actions. If I were in your shoes she's the one person I would NOT permit around my son. If I were in your shoes I'd be trying to make it so that she'd have to ask your lawyer just to send him an email message on his birthday.

Meh, the ass is still phat but she seems to have a few screws loose and I got enough problems to deal with these days.

They all have a few screws loose, I'd think you would have figured that out by now. Out of curiousity what did the sister do?

They all have a few screws loose, I'd think you would have figured that out by now. Out of curiousity what did the sister do?
When I say she has a few screws loose I'm me compared to the rest who all have a few screws loose too.

Just the fact that she still seems to want to bang has me thinking she off to lunch up their. When ever she comes to drop my son off it gets awkward and I always have to give her a cue to get the fuck out.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I think. No matter what happens in this relationship in the future, I feel better off for having had it.

TS, you have to cut your losses. Judging by your account, she has a fully functional support system around her in the form of a loyal family, and yet she's still irrational and unable to take any ownership of her actions. If I were in your shoes she's the one person I would NOT permit around my son. If I were in your shoes I'd be trying to make it so that she'd have to ask your lawyer just to send him an email message on his birthday.
She doesn't deserve to be banned from her child, to do that to a parent who isn't abusive toward their kids is beyond fucked up.

When I say she has a few screws loose I'm me compared to the rest who all have a few screws loose too.

Just the fact that she still seems to want to bang has me thinking she off to lunch up their. When ever she comes to drop my son off it gets awkward and I always have to give her a cue to get the fuck out.
<36>

Not anymore. The Patriot Act allowed anyone to be recorded at any time.

Not anymore. The Patriot Act allowed anyone to be recorded at any time.

Haha, only if it's the government doing it. Government isn't going to give you or me any additional rights.

She doesn't deserve to be banned from her child, to do that to a parent who isn't abusive toward their kids is beyond fucked up.
You don't think that once she loses her preferred object of abuse, i.e., you, that she will have need to take it out on someone else? I understand where you're coming from and it's a fuck of a difficult situation, but I could not be so noble if I were you.

You don't think that once she loses her preferred object of abuse, i.e., you, that she will have need to take it out on someone else? I understand where you're coming from and it's a fuck of a difficult situation, but I could not be so noble if I were you.

Sounds like it was mainly verbal/psychological abuse. The kid is still just a baby, but I'd say there is a 125% chance that she will pass on that behavior toward the kid when he's older. Either that or slightly more subtle manipulation. No way the kid comes out unscathed if she's really mentally unhinged.

It has nothing to do with being "noble" my son deserves to have access to both parents.

If I thought there was any reason to be concerned for my son I would handle it. Just because she was a total bitch to me doesn't mean she is going to abuse my son.

Back