My name is Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rock!!!

Lol, right, but it's not even coherent. I wouldn't expect his positions to be coherent either.

Doesnt have to be. Just vauge shit about being a real american and being a celebrity will do most of the work. Show a few videos of a buncha liberals acting like morons and you have a very good chance of winning without having to say a word about what your real plan is.

At this moment in time theres so many liberals out there saying and doing outlandish shit that theyare pretty much doing all the hard work to get republicans elected. I dont know what to do about it either I can just see it for what it has become

He's an idiot with no qualifications, but he'll just vote party line like almost every other Senator. I don't see this as being as damaging to the country as Trump. Though if he wins, it will reflect badly on voters.

He's an idiot with no qualifications, but he'll just vote party line like almost every other Senator. I don't see this as being as damaging to the country as Trump. Though if he wins, it will reflect badly on voters.

Who's more damaging to the state of Michigan, Donald Trump or Kwame Kirpatrick?

Who's more damaging to the state of Michigan, Donald Trump or Kwame Kirpatrick?

Will depend on how things go in Trumps years. A president can effect whole states Kwame really only effected Detroit and the rest of the state survived him being mayor just fine. The Clintons cut our throats , bush and obama just pretended we didnt exist and now we shall see what trump is all about. With healthcare being a huge deal here trump is in a position to do way more damage than Kwame ever could as just one example of something that could happen

But i know you wanted to get in some Democrat bashing so I get you just fine

Will depend on how things go in Trumps years. A president can effect whole states Kwame really only effected Detroit and the rest of the state survived him being mayor just fine. The Clintons cut our throats , bush and obama just pretended we didnt exist and now we shall see what trump is all about. With healthcare being a huge deal here trump is in a position to do way more damage than Kwame ever could as just one example of something that could happen

But i know you wanted to get in some Democrat bashing so I get you just fine

You realize Michigan taxpayers basically had to take the city over right?

You realize Michigan taxpayers basically had to take the city over right?

Yea Detroit always wants more money and its a pain in the ass. Still not half as damaging as whats going to happen if more people in my state lose coverage. Opiates are rampant fucked up teeth are ramant people are struggling here. We can always vote no when detroit comes asking for more money but we cant do shit about bad federal policy

Yea Detroit always wants more money and its a pain in the ass. Still not half as damaging as whats going to happen if more people in my state lose coverage. Opiates are rampant fucked up teeth are ramant people are struggling here. We can always vote no when detroit comes asking for more money but we cant do shit about bad federal policy

Detroit was the richest city in the world at one time; voting is what ruined it

I heard Ted Nugent is running for Senate too, and according to the redneck hierarchy, this means Kid rock has to politely bow out.

War Nuge!

tednugent-feature.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Detroit was the richest city in the world at one time; voting is what ruined it

Nah. Economic migration , changing trade policy and things really changing with the auto industry as well as far to many recessions is what ruined that.

I know this game you are going to tell me the democrats ruined it. I would agree but it wasnt policy it was just graft combined with a changing world. Democrats also control Ann Arbor did they ruin it too ?

Where you from mr blank location ?

I can't even parse his message. What's it supposed to say?

Nah. Economic migration , changing trade policy and things really changing with the auto industry as well as far to many recessions is what ruined that.

I know this game you are going to tell me the democrats ruined it. I would agree but it wasnt policy it was just graft combined with a changing world. Democrats also control Ann Arbor did they ruin it too ?

Where you from mr blank location ?

Im just outside Chicago; Chicago is on its way to Detroit; just last week they passed a soda tax that doesnt apply to folks on link card... Lets all be broke together and Bef the governemnt to take care of us

Im just outside Chicago; Chicago is on its way to Detroit; just last week they passed a soda tax that doesnt apply to folks on link card... Lets all be broke together and Bef the governemnt to take care of us

So Detroit is Detroit because of a soda tax?

Seems like an easy fix then.

thought it was the other rock.

So Detroit is Detroit because of a soda tax?

Seems like an easy fix then.

We dont have a pop tax hes a crazy man. We do have ten cent deposits though does the rest of the country got that ?

He also dodged when I asked him if democrats made detroit a bad place did they also make ann arbor a good one. Hes a silly guy I thinks

We dont have a pop tax hes a crazy man. We do have ten cent deposits though does the rest of the country got that ?

He also dodged when I asked him if democrats made detroit a bad place did they also make ann arbor a good one. Hes a silly guy I thinks

Repeal the Detroit soda tax that's brought the city to the ground.

Never mind the fact that they lost more than 50% of their manufacturer capacity between 2000-2010 while their Republican Governor and Republican President did nothing for them. It definately had nothing to do with the Japanese and Germans offering cheaper and/or better products.

Also ignore the fact that the city is $20B in debt to over 100,000 lenders going back decades, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it either.

Fun fact: Caitlyn Jenner is also thinking of running for senate.

Looks like Republicans are the "celebrity" party now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back