My name is Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rock!!!

This is what happens when you dumb down the populace to the point, that name recognition will win an election.

He will probably win.

If that's real it's probably the worst message I've ever seen. It doesn't even make sense.

This is what happens when you dumb down the populace to the point, that name recognition will win an election.

He will probably win.
I think it's worth pointing out that you've said you'd vote for Cheech and Chong, I think, over Hillary Clinton (or any establishment R or D).

Get in the Senate and try to help someone! LOL

dumbfuckistan-shirt.jpg

What state is he running for senate?

I even went to his website and it doesn't say it. I guess Michigan?

Off to a bad start.

So, he's running because he thinks the laws and tax codes are too complex to understand? While some people might entertain the idea of taking a class or two on these subjects to be better informed (did Kid Rock even graduate HS?), others will run for Senate in order to represent the United States on a platform of professed ignorance. Senate rules are notoriously arcane and complex; he may not like being a Senator.

tenor.gif

BREAKING: Kid Rock uses hurtful words, chases off long haired hippy liberal.

Inb4 he wins and mandates whale tail into the dress code for his female staffers

Fuck that.
He's an idiot, and being a Senator isn't some damned game

tbf most people in the congress and senate are idiots

maybe senators might be smarter, but theres no way kid rock is dumber than that congressman that thought guam would tip over if we added a military base on it

ITT people dont know that kid rock is an act he puts on because he was raised wealthy on a giant estate with horses and shit

this was the house he grew up in

KidRock2.jpg

Back