My name is Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rock!!!

This thread blows. Thought it was gonna be about muh man, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Psh what is this trash???!

This is why you liberals destroy your communities then flee claiming no responsibility.
Read my post, was referring to Chicago.

Hey I was referring to Chicago's soda tax. But hell ya Democrats have destroyed Detroit, LBJ's example of the Great Socity city. Coleman Young made it impossible to do business or live in that city; he actually urged rioters to burn down white homes. So, why would you compare the former richest city in the world to Ann Arbor which is a 80% white college town?

I read your post and it was retarded.

Here is the catch 22. If he does this, and you know it was him, it calls his motives into question. If he doesn't tell anyone, then you would never know who was responsible.

Unfortunately PR firms have ruined altruism.
I'd like to think he does it because he wants to do it. I know he has helped that foundation that Gary Sinise runs for vets too. If Sinise is working with him then I would hope it's not just PR.

He believes it imo

Education aside,

Al Franken was one of the most prolific and accomplished writers during the 80s and 90s.

You don't even have to like him or his comedy to admit that. He was incredibly influential in modern popular comedy writing.

Equating Al Franken with Kid Rock now...you people are absolutely lost and you'r never, ever coming back.

Kid Rock is a joke here but so was Franken. Actually id say its much harder to write music and sell CD's, compared to his Steward Smiley bit Be honest, If I could sell you a Harvard BA in General Studies right now for 150k would you take it/?

Back