My name is Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rock!!!

Fun fact: Caitlyn Jenner is also thinking of running for senate.

Looks like Republicans are the "celebrity" party now.

A transgender republican senator?

wtfih.gif

Damnit.... i thought this was going to be The Rock.

Oh well...
Oh lord, Palis
How did we not see this before

The Rock/Kid Rock 2020
"Make America ROCK again!"

I remember years ago I was watching a Kid Rock behind the music and he had this black girlfriend that got pregnant. His boys basically had to step in like a year into the kids life to convince him that it wasn't his because it was too dark. Turned out to by a Maury situation. Is that too much of a cuck to win over the republican base?
Definitely close to cucklord status. I don't think i could support something so beta.

Al Franken has a BA from Harvard.

He attended Harvard College where he majored in government, graduating cum laude (top 25% of the class) with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973.

Born in 1971, still calls himself Kid, and has mastered the Bret Michaels strategy in order to cover up baldness.

Bachelor of Arts...not a law degree...

Your point?

He majored in GOVERNMENT.

Do you not understand that many majors fall under the Arts degree?

Government is considered a "liberal art"

Your point?

He majored in GOVERNMENT.

Do you not understand that many majors fall under the Arts degree?

Government is considered a "liberal art"

Per usual, you are full of shit. He majored in "General Studies."

http://www.nndb.com/people/476/000022410/

Al Franken and Tom Davis (1952-2012) went to the same private high school in Minneapolis, and later worked in Brave New Workshop, a satirical theater group. Franken graduated from Harvard with a degree in general studies, and continued doing comedy on the side. Franken & Davis eventually brought their comedy act to New York, where they were spotted by Lorne Michaels, who hired them to write for a new show he was planning for NBC, Saturday Night Live.

Did he sample from other more talented senate candidates for that poster, like he did for all of his hits?

"Dude, I will mix Warren Zevon and Lynard Skynard and the redneck potheads will think I'm a musical genius."

I got mine from Wikipedia, yours is some site I've never seen and looks like it's from 1999.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Al-Franken

The encyclopedia says he majored in political science.

Harvard magazine also confirms "General Studies."

http://harvardmagazine.com/2012/03/you-can-call-me-senator

It was almost inevitable that Blake’s Jewish wrestler and honor student glided into Harvard, graduating cum laude in general studies. But his real field of concentration was comedy. In Minneapolis, he’d worked up an act—some improvisation, some sketch comedy—with his Blake classmate Tom Davis. By Franken’s senior year at Harvard, Davis was sleeping on his couch.

Well, it seems pretty obvious no matter your source he was a pretty exceptional student at Harvard.

Is that a bad thing?

"General Studies" = no professional direction. Plus, some people have gotten into Ivy League schools by doing some pretty unorthodox things. I am doubtful Franken has contributed much in the way of authoring new legislation.

Last edited:
"General Studies" = no professional direction. Plus, some people have gotten into Ivy League schools by doing some pretty unorthodox things. I am doubtful Franklin has contributed much in the way of authoring new legislation.

Alan “Al” Franken sits on the following committees:

Enacted Legislation
Franken was the primary sponsor of 4 bills that were enacted:

Some of Franken’s most recently sponsored bills include...

Alan “Al” Franken sits on the following committees:

Enacted Legislation
Franken was the primary sponsor of 4 bills that were enacted:

Some of Franken’s most recently sponsored bills include...

Sponsoring or co-sponsoring a bill is basically the equivalent of seconding a motion. That is not the same as authoring legislation.

Back